Gema Rodriguez
This year was awesome Hi, my name is Gema and I am from Mexico. I want to improve my english skills that's why I am here, feel free to correct me if I have mistakes in my writing. Thanks a lot! I love my last year because of many reasons that I am about to tell you guys. First of all, I lived in Barcelona for this period of time. I went to study in the UAB which is one of the best universities in the city. I met a lot of people there, was awesome the way you change through these kind of experience. Also I had the great opportunity to travel to other places for example: London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, Firenze, Venetia, Rome, Paris, Athens, Oporto, Madrid, Milan etc. My favourite place was Ireland, I am totaly in love with this place. Best place on earth haha. Now I am back in Mexico for Christmas and Happy New Year!! Gracias!!
1

This year was awesome!

Hi, my name is Gema and I am from Mexico. I am here because I want to improve my English skills; feel free to correct me if I have mistakes in my writing. Thanks a lot!

I loved my the last year because of for many reasons that which I am about to tell you guys about*. First of all, I lived in Barcelona for during this period of time. I went to study in at the UAB, which is one of the best universities in the city. I met a lot of people there; was it is awesome the way how you change through these this kind of experience [or: these kinds of experiences]. Also I had the great opportunities to travel to other places like for example: London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, Firenze Florence, Venetia Venice, Rome, Paris, Athens, Oporto [or just: Porto], Madrid, Milan, etc. My favourite place was Ireland; I am totaly in love with it this place. It's the best place on earth! Haha. Now I am back in Mexico for Christmas and Happy the New Year!!

Gracias!!

---

* Ending a sentence with a preposition in English isn't gramatically correct, but is very common when speaking informally. I added it because it makes the sentence less complicated than saying, "I loved the last year for many reasons about which I am about to tell you." Even if this is grammatically more correct, it is a little akward and would sound a little strange I think. Another option would just be to say, "I loved the last year, and here's why: ..."

Great job! The edits were minor. I hope it was helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1

This year was awesome

Hi, my name is Gema and I am from Mexico. I want to improve my english skills that's why I am here, feel free to correct me if I have mistakes in my writing. Thanks a lot!

I loved this last year for many reasons that I am about to tell you guys. First of all, I lived in Barcelona during this period of time. I went to study in the UAB which is one of the best universities in the city. I met a lot of people there, it is awesome the way you change through these kind of experiences. Also I had the great opportunity to travel to other places for example: London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, Firenze, Venetia, Rome, Paris, Athens, Oporto, Madrid, Milan etc. My favourite place was Ireland, I am totaly in love with this place. Best place on earth haha. Now I am back in Mexico for Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Gracias!!

This Year was Awesome

Hi, My name is Gema and I am from Mexico. I want to improve my English skills; that is why I am here, so feel free to correct me my essay if I have there are mistakes in my writing. Thanks a lot. 

I love my last this year because of for many reasons. that I am about to tell you guys First of all I lived in Barcelona, for this period of time. I went to study and studied in the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, which is one of the best universities in the city. I met a lot of many people there, was awesome the way you change through these kind of and I changed in an awesome way by the experience. Also I had the great took the opportunity to travel to other places for example: London; Edinburgh; Glasgow; Dublin; Florence; Venice; Rome; Paris; Athens; Oporto; Madrid and Milan. etc My favourite place was Ireland. I am totally in love with it. this place It is the best place on earth. haha Now I am back in Mexico for the Christmas and Happy New Year holidays. 

<em>You did have an interesting year, Gemma. Merry Christmas. </em>

Very nice experiences you have traveled a lot! You're lucky! You should go to russia. Here you can have many partners to improve your language. I can help you if you want. I love english and I like to use it a lot.