Evelyn
Christmas Dinner Today I was looking for some recipes for the Christmas Dinner. I don't like cook but this year I want to surprisse to my family with some different meals. I found two recipes that really like because include pineapple salads. I love meals what mix salty and sweet tastes and these recipes have them. Tomorrow I'm going to buy some ingredients for my dinner and I think I should call my mom before because I never make a big dinner like this . I only hope my family and I don't spend Christmas at the hospital.
Dec 22, 2014 4:09 AM
1

Christmas Dinner

Today I was looking for some recipes for Christmas Dinner. I don't normally like to cook, but this year I want to surprise my family with some different dishes. I found two recipes that I really like because they include pineapple salads. I love meals that mix salty and sweet tastes, and these recipes do just that.
Tomorrow I'm going to buy some ingredients for my dinner and I think I should call my mom before because I have never made a big dinner like this before. I only hope that my family and I don't spend Christmas at the hospital.

Christmas Dinner

Today I was looking for some recipes for the Christmas Dinner. I don't like cooking but this year I want to surprisse surprise to my family with some different meals. I found two recipes that I really like because they include pineapple salads. I love meals what mix that are a combination of both salty and sweet tastes and these recipes have them.
Tomorrow I'm going to buy some ingredients for my dinner and I think I should call my mom beforehand because I have never make made a big dinner like this . I only hope my family and I don't spend Christmas at the hospital.