Lidia
ETA (Euskadi Ta Askatasuna) ETA is the acronym given to an illegal Bask armed gang. ETA means Euskadi Ta Askatasuna, whose translation is freedom and Bask Country. From his beginning, ETA has killed 817 people, inclouding innocent people as the one who were inside the Hipercor supermarket when they blew up a bomb in 1987 or people who died in another attack to Vic headquarters, Not all is so simple, in 1983 appeared another gang GAL (group agaisnt terrorisms) which tortured and killed members of ETA and it was paid with Spanish government secret money. In 2006 after a lot of talks they achieved an agreement to stop the fight and now they are trying to negociate a definitive solution of the conflict. We hope they arrive to an agreement!!!

Eta (Euskadi Ta Askatasuna)

Eta is the acronym given to for an illegal armed Basque armed gang. Eta means "Euskadi Ta Askatasuna," whose translation is which translates to English as: freedom and Bask Country "Basque Homeland and Freedom." From his beginning, Eta has killed 817 eight hundred and seventeen people, including innocent people civilians such as the one who were those inside the "Hipercor" supermarket when they blew up a bomb it was bombed in 1987, or and people those who died in another during the attack to upon the Vic headquarters. 
     Not all is so simple, in 1983 appeared another gang "Gal," or "Group Against Terrorism" which tortured and killed members of Eta in 1983. and it Gal was paid with by the Spanish Government. secret money. In 2006, after a lot of talks long-term negociations, they achieved an agreement was achieved to stop the fight violence, and now they are trying to negociate a definitive permanent solution of to this the conflict. We hope they arrive to at an agreement

<em>     Acronyms are pronounced as a word, and as such are not spelled completely with capital letters. For example; "Laser" is an acronym for "lightwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation." "Initializations" are capitalized; such as "UK" or "USA," and each letter is pronounced individually. 
     Most of the edits are stylistic; such as removing unnecessary words, or minor spelling corrections. Once again, Lidia; an interesting and informative notebook entry. Great effort.  
</em>

ETA (Euskadi Ta Askatasuna)

ETA is the acronym given to an illegal Baskque armed gang. ETA means Euskadi Ta Askatasuna, whose translation is freedom and Baskque Country.
From his its beginning, ETA has killed 817 people, inclouding innocent people as the one like those who were inside the Hipercor supermarket when they blew up detonated a bomb there in 1987, or people those who died in another attack to on Vic headquarters,.
However, it is not all is so simple, in 1983 appeared another gang called GAL (group agaisnst terrorism) appeared which tortured and killed members of ETA and it was paid with Spanish government's secret money.
In 2006 after a lot of talks they achieved an agreement to stop the fight, and now they are trying to negociate a definitive solution for the conflict.
We hope they arrive to reach an agreement!!!