Wang
My self introduction Hello, every one on the italki. I am so happy to get to know this website, a wonderful place for language studies, which is recommended by a friend a mine. I am a college student from normal university of Beijing. Next year, I will gradate and plan to further my study overseas. I have not decided which country is the best for me, Australia, England, or the US. But one thing is certain, that is i have to pass the IELTS test first. I have been studying English for nearly a decade, but i am still unable to convey myself in English excellently. I do not how to improve it, just practicing. I hope to get help from foreign friends. The photo on my profile is my nephew, who is so cute. Don't you think so?

My self introduction

Hello, every one on the italki. I am so happy to have found  get to know this website, a wonderful place for language studies, which is was recommended by a friend a mine.
I am a college student from normal at a university of in Beijing. Next year, I will graduate and plan to further my study overseas. I have not decided which country is the best for me, Australia, England, or the US. But one thing is certain, that is I have to pass the IELTS test first.
I have been studying English for nearly a decade, but I am still unable to convey express myself in English well excellently. I do not know how to improve it, I'm  just practicing. I hope to get help from foreign friends. The photo on my profile is my nephew, who is so cute. Don't you think so?

Nothing to add to Leigh's correction except that the profile picture(now- maybe you changed it) looks like a girl so it would be 'niece' instead of 'nephew'.