Holly
Cool Day Today ,wow ,so cool,another nothing day ,because I finished my period work on last Friday. But I found it is not pretty good thing, because it made me so bored today , even made me feel upset ,I know it up to me .but how can I say there have something in my mind couldn't leave . Nothing to say ,It totally up to myself ,I need to get it out of my mind formally. Or it will makes me feel more terrible . However,today is our traditional winter sosltice day .we celebrate it with eating dumpling ,whatever we meet ,we should put it downand enjoy the happiness we always own.
Dec 22, 2014 8:37 AM

A Cool Day

Today was ,wow ,so cool, another nothing day ,because I finished my period work on last Friday.
But I found it is not a pretty good thing, because I was so bored  it made me so bored today, even made me feel upset, I know it's up to me.but how can I say there have something in my mind couldn't leave . There is something that I cannot get out of my mind.
I've nothing to say, it's totally up to me myself ,I need to get it out of my mind formally
or it will makes me feel more terrible .
However, today is our traditional winter sosltice day. We celebrate it with eating dumplings, whatever we come across meet ,we should put it down and enjoy the happiness we always own.

Please remember to leave a space after the use of a comma and a full stop.