Nina
the french house Entering this home for the first time was like discovering a new culture for me. Nearly everything were the opposite of what I used to see. There were people from different countries, mostly it was France since Matthieu is French. I thought I was gonna eat French food, but the reality was we all cooked and ate a Spanish/french/world mix dish made up by what matthieu has in his house. But there were always cheese on the table, which was very french. And that table was always full of half consumed food, garbages and leaves of bread. Nooone ever picked up the table, it always had somethings on it. Also at the home, everyone was on his own. There was an Asian girl was playing the guitar, some guys were having a snack at that table and some were wondering around. As soon as I come, i got interested in the little girl who was as tiny as me and then she showed me about the acords of the guitar, and then matthieu came and taught me a lot about how to make sounds. That's how everyone got to know me. Some even didn't realize that I was at the same home with them. Also there was a girl who wondered at the hall without trousers. I looked if someone saw this except for me, but noone did. We were using jars to drink coffee and tea since there weren't enough glasses. The thing that never changed was, there was always a music playing; sometimes song by singers, and sometimes song by the people at the house. I was hearing french all the time. Was a good day, I ended up singing songs while Matthieu played the guitar. I wonder if I can go there again. He was a total stranger to me just two weeks ago and now i wanna drop in his place whenever I have time. I wish i wasnt in love with learning things that much maybe.
Good