Rubén
It's oral exposition day This afternoon, I have an oral exam. In group, We have to explain how the sense of hearing works. I need speak correctly, therefore I need your help. This is my part of exposition, Can you correct it? Thanks in advance. IT’S TIME TO SING We are going to hear a song of the sense of hearing. Specifically, how it works like my classmate has explained above. You should be careful because you have to fill the gaps. Are you ready? Have you heard right? Tell me the missing words. These are the missing words. NOW, IT’S TIME TO PLAY We are accustomed to associate sounds with objects. Since our childhood we have been taught to do. No use another sense, such as sight, we can know that we are near or far object even imagine its shape, size or weight. All this, through the sense of hearing. We are going to watch a video on auditory discrimination. It’s a game where you have to guess the object only using the ear, therefore, close your eyes. You can open your eyes. WEE KEEP PLAYING Finally we are going to play a game called the Idiotizer. This game involves you wear headphones when you start talking and listening to your voice with 2 or 3 second delay, therefore, will make the person look that speaks with difficulty and seems drunk. Why does this happen? When we speak, we are listening at once, instantly and our brain interprets what you hear, but if we talk and listen at 2 or 3 seconds, our brain interprets late. For this reason, the person is confused or has difficulty speaking properly. We need a volunteer. This is the famous tale Little Red Riding Hood. First, the volunteer will read it without headphones, and then, he will read it with headphones. We are going to see the effects of Idiotizer.

It's oral exposition day

This afternoon, I have an oral exam. In the/our group, Wwe have to explain how the [our] sense of hearing works. I need to speak correctly and therefore I need your help. This is my part of the exposition, Can you correct it? Thanks in advance.

IT’S TIME TO SING
We are going to hear a song [which tests/challenges] of the [our] sense of hearing. Specifically, how it works like my classmate has explained above. [Alternatively: My classmate has explained above how it works] You should be careful because you have to fill the gaps. Are you ready?
Have you heard right? Tell me the missing words. These are the missing words.

NOW, IT’S TIME TO PLAY
We are accustomed to associate sounds with objects. Since our childhood we have been taught to do so. [Alternatively: We have been taught to do so since our early childhood]. By not useing another of our senses sense, such as sight, [or you can say: by only using our hearing] we can know that [or verify if]we are near or far from an object and even imagine its shape, size or weight. All of this [can be done] through the our sense of hearing.

We are now are going to watch a video on auditory discrimination. It’s a game where you have to guess the object only using the your ear[s?] and therefore should close your eyes.
Now Yyou can may open your eyes.

WEE KEEP PLAYING THE IDIOTIZER
Finally we are going to play a game called the Idiotizer. This game involves you wearing headphones when as you start talking and listening to your voice with a 2 or 3 second delay, which may result in you having difficulty speaking or even appearing drunk. therefore, will make the person look that speaks with difficulty and seems drunk. Why does this happen? When we speak, we are listening simultaneously at once, instantly and our brain naturally interprets what you we hear, but if we talk and listen at with a delay of 2 or 3 seconds our brain interprets late what we hear later. For this reason, the person is we may become confused or has have difficulty speaking properly.

Now Wwe need a volunteer.
This is the famous tale of [or called]Little Red Riding Hood. First, the volunteer will read it without headphones, and then, he will read it with headphones. We are going to see [observe] the effects of Idiotizer.

It's oral exposition day

This afternoon, I have an oral exam. In the group, we have to explain how the sense of hearing works. I need to speak correctly, therefore I need your help. This is my part of exposition, Can you correct it? Thanks in advance.

IT’S TIME TO SING
We are going to hear a song of the about sense of hearing. Specifically, how it works like my classmate has explained above. You should be careful because you have to fill the gaps. Are you ready?
Have you heard it right? Tell me the missing words. These are the missing words.

NOW, IT’S TIME TO PLAY
We are accustomed to associate sounds with objects. Since our childhood we have been taught to do this. No use Without using another sense, such as sight, we can know that we are near or far from an object and even imagine its shape, size or weight. All this, through the sense of hearing. We are going to watch a video on auditory discrimination. It’s a game where you have to guess the object only using the ear, therefore, close your eyes.
You can open your eyes.

WEE KEEP PLAYING
Finally we are going to play a game called the Idiotizer. This game involves you wearing headphones when you start talking and then listening to your voice with a 2 or 3 second delay. therefore, This will make the person look that speaks with difficulty and seems drunk. Why does this happen? When we speak, we are listening at the same time once, instantly and our brain interprets what it you hears, but if we talk and listen at with a 2 or 3 seconds delay, our brain interprets late. For this reason, the person is confused or has difficulty speaking properly. We need a volunteer.
This is the famous tale Little Red Riding Hood. First, the volunteer will read it without headphones, and then, he will read it with headphones. We are going to see the effects of Idiotizer.