Sue
Winter Nights Darkness fall much earlier than summer.Sometimes I just took my eyes of a book and looked out of the window,and then i realized its dark.The smell of foods drifted from some distant houses and canteens.People were preparing for dinner at the time.Cold weather made me appetizing.Students,commuters ,whoever ,with their hands putting in the pockets and necks hiding in the scarfs, are all in a hurry for an only destination —home.I feel a little homesick.When I was a child ,what made me most happy is to go home and taste the foods cooked by mommy.She was always waiting for me back home from school,no matter how was it late.But now, I'm thousands of miles away from her.Such a sort of intensity was often arrived at during winter darkness,tempests,and mists.I guess everyone has ever experienced some lonely time.That must the meaning of growth.However, even if the nights are cloudy and cold,there is still a blade of moonlight that shines on me. "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"      By Robert Frost Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. My little horse must think it queer To stop without a farmhouse near Between the woods and frozen lake The darkest evening of the year. He gives his harness bells a shake To ask if there is some mistake. The only other sound's the sweep Of easy wind and downy flake. The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.

Winter Nights

Darkness falls much earlier than in summer. Sometimes I just lift took my eyes of from a book and looked out of the window, and then I realized that it's dark.The smell of foods drifts ed from some distant houses and canteens. People were are preparing for dinner at the time.Cold weather made makes me hungry appetizing.Students, commuters, whoever,with their hands putting in their pockets and necks hiding in their scarfs, are all in a hurry for only one  an only destination —home. I feel a little homesick. When I was a child, what made me most happy is was to go home and taste the foods cooked by mommy. She was always waiting for me to arrive back home from school, no matter how late it was it late.But now, I'm thousands of miles away from her. Such a sort of intensity was often arrived at during winter darkness, tempests, and mists. I guess everyone has ever experienced some lonely time. That must the meaning of growing up  growth. However, even if the nights are cloudy and cold, there is still a blade of moonlight that shines on me.

Please pay attention to your punctuation and your tenses.

"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
     By Robert Frost
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.