Bora yun
동지(Donji) = the winter solstice?? I ate red been soup(팥죽, patjuk) today. Beacause today is 동지(the winter solstice??) of the lunar calendar. I don't exactly know how to say the 동지 in English. So I searched the internet dictionary and I found the word 'the winter solstice'. But I'm not sure that word. Anyway, I ate at around 11 pm Perhaps I will not sleep for a while.ㅠㅠ
2

동지(Donji) = the winter solstice?? <em>yes! 冬至 in Chinese is similar sound dongzhi)</em>

I ate red been soup(팥죽, patjuk) today.
Because today is 동지(the winter solstice) of the lunar calendar. <em>(not just lunar calendar, it is the northern world's winter solstice)</em> 
I don't exactly know how to say the 동지 in English. <em>(you are correct, shortest day)</em>.
So I searched the internet dictionary and I found the word 'the winter solstice'.
But I'm not sure that word.
Anyway, I ate at around 11 pm
Perhaps I will not sleep for a while.ㅠㅠ

<em>No corrections required for the English.  Northern Winter Solstice is ipso facto Southern Summer Solstice</em>

1

동지(Donji) = the winter solstice??

I ate red been bean soup(팥죽, patjuk) todayBeacause because today is 동지(the winter solstice??) of the lunar calendar.
I don't exactly know how to say the 동지 in English.
So I searched the internet dictionary and I found the word term 'the winter solstice'.
But I'm not sure about that word.
Anyway, I ate at around 11 p.m. 
Perhaps I will not sleep for a while.ㅠㅠ

corrections

suggestions

The term you found "winter solstice" is correct. 

I deleted "at" because the preposition "around" is enough.  I think many people might use them together, but I think it is grammatically incorrect.

How was the 팥죽?  :)

oh Thank you for your detail explain!!!!! I agree. 팥죽 is similar to porridge than soup. haha I couldn't think about porridge.
You could say "adzuki bean" soup, but I think most Americans would have to look it up! I am not sure about the rest of the world that speaks English. Red bean is probably better unless you want to be sure that people don't get it confused with other types of beans that are red especially kidney beans. Actually, I wouldn't call 팥죽 a soup.... porridge perhaps?
Ah I search the internet dictionary again haha adzuki beans?? Is it correct??