Quentin
2 days before Christmas Today I'm in a messy situation. It's 2 days before Christmas and I already don't have gift for my parents. I should try quickly to find something but I really don't have any idea. I really don't agree with offering a gift for Christmas. I mean, when you offer something, it has to stem from your heart and not because of a event, like Christmas. On top of that, I definitely think that a gift which is offered passionately is better than an gift which is offered because of an event..
Dec 22, 2014 3:35 PM

2 days before Christmas

Today I'm in a messy situation. It's 2 days before Christmas and I already still don't have a gift for my parents. I should quickly try  to find something but I really don't have any ideas. I really don't agree with offering a gift for Christmas. I mean, when you offer something, it has to stem from your heart and not because of an event, like Christmas. On top of that, I definitely think that a gift which is offered passionately is better than an gift which is offered because of an event..

If that's the way you feel, then don't get them a gift.  Tell them why you have chosen not to.