Moi
Takoyaki Takoyaki is Japanese local food in Kansai religion inJapan. たこ焼きは日本の関西のローカルフードです。 It looks like small ball and made from flour,dasi[Japanese soup stock],octopus,ginger,leek, tenkasu[this is made when tempura is fried. "kasu" means lees, so tenkasu is the lees of tempura] and so on. たこ焼きは小さいボールのようで、小麦粉、だし(日本のスープストック)、たこ、生姜、ネギ、 天かす(これは天ぷらを揚げるときにできます。「かす」の意味は粕で、天かすは天ぷらのかす)やその他のものから出来ます。 On top of Takoyaki,there are unique sauce and katubusi[dried bonito shavings],green laver,mayonnaise. たこ焼きの上には独特のソース、鰹節(スライスした乾燥した鰹)、青のり、マヨネーズがのっています。 It is so delicious! 美味しいですよ!
Dec 22, 2014 3:50 PM
1

Takoyaki

Takoyaki is a Japanese local food in local to the Kansai religion region in Japan. (did you mean Kansai "region?")

Takoyaki is a Japanese food local to the Kansai region in Japan.

たこ焼きは日本の関西のローカルフードです。

It looks like a small ball and is made from flour, dasi (Japanese soup stock), octopus, ginger, leek, tenkasu (this is made when tempura is fried  ,(you can somplify this to say--"which is fried tempura.") "kasu" means lees, so tenkasu is the lees of tempura] and so on. and more.

It looks like a small ball and is made from flour, dasi (Japanese soup stock), octopus, leek, tenkasu (which is fried tempura), and more. --I'm not sure what "lees" is, so I can't really correct that part. Sorry!

たこ焼きは小さいボールのようで、小麦粉、だし(日本のスープストック)、たこ、生姜、ネギ、
天かす(これは天ぷらを揚げるときにできます。「かす」の意味は粕で、天かすは天ぷらのかす)やその他のものから出来ます。

On top of Takoyaki, there are is a unique sauce and along with katubusi (dried bonito shavings) ,green laver, (you could just say seaweed, since most English speakers don't know what laver is. I had to google it!) and mayonnaise.
たこ焼きの上には独特のソース、鰹節(スライスした乾燥した鰹)、青のり、マヨネーズがのっています。

It is so delicious!
美味しいですよ!

Now I'm hungry!!! Good job. Make sure you put a space after commas (,) and use the propper character for parentheses "(" and ")". Also watch out for the word "a". you need to say "a food" or "a unique sauce". when you atre talking about one of many possible things in that category. Also, if you have a list connected by commas, the last thing in the list needs the word "and" right before it. for example: "I eat pizza, sushi and peas."

I hope that makes sense!