윤소희
hello! Nice to meet you! I'm so nervous, because it's first time write note in italki. Also, I feeling glad to know this site. not anymore homework English writing. Um, actually I don't know what to say more... Oh, these days I really agonize second language, Russian. Is it a good choice? Then, I'll study Russian, too. Maybe it would be hard things. But I want study more, and it makes me work at the global business.
Dec 22, 2014 3:55 PM
1

Hello!

It's nice to meet you! I'm so nervous, because it's the first time I've written a write note in italki. Also, I'm pleased to have found  feeling glad to know this site. not No anymore  English writing homework. Um, Actually I don't know what more to say more... Oh, These days I really agonize over my second language, Russian. Is it a good choice? Then, I'll study Russian, too. Maybe it would be hard going things. But I want to study more, and it makes enables me to work at the in a global business.

Hello! I don't know your English name,but welcome to italki anyway.I have no idea about Russian for Korean speakers.IT could be a hard language to learn.But then it all depends on your first language.You are learning English so I don't think Russian will be so much harder for you,but it is a different system of writing.If you already know the English alphabet you could learn French or Spanish because they use the same letters. Good luck with your choice.