Clara
Let´s go to try First of all, I have to say that It is my first notebook,I am still not sure What I am going to write. I am more that happy to have found this website, It has been very useful for me despite of I have recently joined. To be honest, Sometime I feel very weird the fact of speaking with people that you don´t know through Skype or even doing face to face language exchange, however It is interesting after few minutes. I find quite enriching the idea of knowing different culture and the chance to heard about persons life experiences. I am currently living in London, I came here few moths ago, So I am in my personal challenge to improve my English. Thanks for reading me
1

Let´s go to try

First of all, I have to say that it is my first notebook entry. I am still not sure what I am going to write.
I am more than happy to have found this website, it has been very useful for me despite of me recently joining.
To be honest, sometimes I feel very weird because of the fact of speaking with people that you don´t know through Skype or even doing face to face language exchange; however, it is interesting after a few minutes.
I find it quite enriching- the idea of knowing different cultures and the chance to hear about persons' life experiences.

I am currently living in London. I came here few moths ago, so I am in my personal challenge to improve my English.

Thanks for reading me

Welcome Clara.It is easy to get used to talking on Skype with people after you have done it a few times it will be as natural as talking on the phone.It is the very best way to improve your spoken English.Good luck!

Let´s go to try Let's give it a try

First of all, I have to say that It this is my first notebook entry and I am still not sure what I am going to write about.
I am more that very happy to have found this website. It has been very useful for me despite of the fact that I have only recently joined.
To be honest, sometimes I feel very weird the fact of speaking with people that you don´t know through Skype or even doing face to face language exchange, however it is interesting after a few minutes.
The idea of knowing different cultures and the chance to heard hear about persons people's life experiences all seems quite enriching.

I am currently living in London. I came here a few months ago so I am in my personal challenge to improve my English.

Thanks for reading. me

Let´s go to try (Let's give it a try)

First of all, I have to say that It this is my first notebook,I am still not sure What I am going to write.
I am more that than happy to have found this website, It has been very useful for me despite of that I have only recently joined.
To be honest, Sometimes I feel very weird the fact of speaking with people that you don´t know through Skype or even doing face to face language exchange, however It is interesting after a few minutes.
I find quite enriching the idea of knowing different cultures and the chance to heard about a person's life experiences.

I am currently living in London, I came here few months ago, So I am in doing my personal challenge to improve my English.

Thanks for reading about me