ms_kerpe
The pot Today I have had an interesting conversation with my older brother. It was like an extract from Russian film “Election's Day”. Well... My brother has write me in “whatsapp” the massage, that my aunt had a gift for me, so I could take it. I have sent “?” instead of many questions. It was like the raising my brows in real life. “It is a pot-the-whispering”, my brother has written. “WTF?” My massage made my brother angry and sad, because ladies couldn't write massages like this, and I must to be a lady. Meanwhile I have got know some people had got a special pot which used for whispering some wishes. They really thought, this magic must work. This evening I join “pot-the-whispering's community”. I must talk with my pot, open my soul and to ask something what I want. It can be difficult for me, because I haven't the habit to talk with inanimate beings. P.S. There are not any “bags” in there. I have examined.
Dec 22, 2014 8:14 PM
1

The pot

Today I have had an interesting conversation with my older brother. It was like an extract a scene from the Russian film “Election's Day”.
Well... So, my brother has write texted me a message in “whatsapp” the massage, that my aunt had a gift for me, so I could get take it.
I have sent “?” instead of many questions. It was like the raising my brows in real life.
“It is a pot-the-whispering”, my brother has wrote. [I don't know what a pot-the-whispering is.]
“WTF?”
My message made my brother angry and sad, because ladies shouldn't write messages like this, and I must am supposed to behave like a lady.
Meanwhile, I have got know found out that some people had got made a special pot which used for whispering some wishes. They really thought this magic must worked.
This evening I joined the “pot-the-whispering's community”. I must talk with my pot, open my soul and to ask for something that I want. It can be difficult for me, because I haven't don't have the habit to of talking with inanimate objects. beings.
P.S. There are not any “bags” in there. I have examined it.

Nice story thanks for sharing)And by the way it's really a very original gift you've got.