Andrey
my grammar lesson. Here we must to insert the article, if necessary 1) There is a big tree in the garden. 2) There is a bank near here. - Were is the bank? 3) There is a new supermarket in the centre of our town. 4) There is a hotel over there. The hotel isn't cheap. 5)Were is the cat? -The cat is on a sofa. 6) Were is the book? -The book is on the shelf. 7) Were are the flowers? - The flowers are in a beautiful vase. 8) Were is the vase? -The vase is on a little table near the window. 9) Open the window, please. The weather is fine today. I can see the sun in the sky. I can see a nice little bird. The bird is sitting in a big tree. 10) We have a large room. There is a big sofa in the room and a little lamp on the wall over the sofa. I like to sit on the sofa and read a good book.
1

my grammar lesson. Here we must to insert the article, if necessary

1) There is a big tree in the garden. 2) There is a bank near here. - Were is the bank? 3) There is a new supermarket in the centre of our town. 4) There is a hotel over there. The hotel isn't cheap. 5)Where is the cat? -The cat is on a sofa.[this is correct if there is more than one sofa. If there is only one, then we must use "the"] 6) Where is the book? -The book is on the shelf. 7) Where are the flowers? - The flowers are in a beautiful vase. 8) Where is the vase? -The vase is on a little table near the window. 9) Open the window, please. The weather is fine today. I can see the sun in the sky. I can see a nice little bird. The bird is sitting in a big tree. 10) We have a large room. There is a big sofa in the room and a little lamp on the wall over the sofa. I like to sit on the sofa and read a good book.