antonio
formal report A reporter,whom works for BBC,was interviewed by a journalist about new economy to make money.First,he affirmed that examples of company in the sharing economy could be the parking space and Airbnb. Airbnb,which is bed and breakfast,is an American web business which allows to rent or to spare a room with other tourists.Moreover,It operates in many country around the world and it could be considered the leader in this industry.Another company with similar things such as JustPark.It is a British business which rents the driveway or parking space.Furthermore,he told about others companies such as Uber and Lyf,which allow drivers share their cars with other passengers.The interviewee continued to say that another company is in Honk Kong which permits to share space under the umbrella when it rains.In conclusion,he claimed that these companies could risk to collapse because law about these is not clear yet,because it is a new business in expanding.I am inclined to believe that people whom own these activities should be careful because in this field there is a risk to lose money suddenly and also economy is not always constant.

Really cool topic, my friend! I didn't know about these services!  I hope you find these corrections useful! :)   I gave you some suggestions about the way I would write these sentences.  I crossed the word out like this  if the word should be changed to another word.  I underlined the word like this. If you were missing a necessary word. 

formal report

A reporter,whom(who) works for BBC,was interviewed by a journalist about new economy to make money.First,he affirmed that examples of company (companies) in the sharing economy could be the parking space and Airbnb. Airbnb,which is bed and breakfast,is an American web business which allows to rent or to spare(reserve) a room with other tourists.Moreover,It operates in many country (countries) around the world and it could be considered the leader in this industry.Another company with similar things such as JustPark(peer to peer services) is a British business which rents out driveways or parking spaces.Furthermore,he told about others companies such as Uber and Lyf,which allow drivers  (TO) share their cars with other passengers.The interviewee continued to say that another company is in Honk Kong which permits PEOPLE to share space under the umbrella when it rains.In conclusion,he claimed that these companies could risk to collapse (collapsing) because the laws concerning these services is (are) not clear yet,because it is a new business in expandin(developing business).I am inclined to believe that people whom (who) own these activities(companies OR organizations) should be careful because in this field there is a risk to lose(of losing) money suddenly, and also the economy is not always constant.