Seda
*insert creative title here* It turns out I'm bad at keeping promises too. I'll just have to add that to my list of the things I pretend I'm good at. The list is quite long for sure, mainly because I'm pretty fickle. My interests happen to change quickly so does my mood. I've tried so many things and quit after two weeks. Sometimes less than two weeks. I'm not patient or ambitious enough to try hard till I master a skill. Lately I've been playing ukulele. I can only play simple four chord songs, but that's something! You'd be amazed at the number of the songs you can play with only four chords. I just assume there are many. Hopefully, I'll learn some of them before I throw my uke away. I haven't touched my crappy wannabe Fender guitar for ages. It is a little sad that I have no talent while I have the desire to do so many things. But I'm going to try and look on the bright side. There a couple of things I'm good at too; I am a great whiner first of all. No one can beat me at that. I'm also getting good at taking selfies. That's a noble profession these days as you know. Along with taking a picture of your food. I don't usually do that but when I do it's for the record that I've done something important. A couple of weeks ago I made this awesome pizza with my cousin. Probably the biggest achievement of my entire life. I'm going to be proud of it for the next two years.
1

*insert creative title here*

It turns out I'm bad at keeping promises too. I'll just have to add that to my list of the things I pretend I'm good at. The list is quite long for sure, mainly because I'm pretty fickle. My interests happen to change quickly so as does my mood. I've tried so many things and quit after two weeks. Sometimes less than two weeks. I'm not patient or ambitious enough to try hard till I master a skill. Lately I've been playing the  ukulele. I can only play simple four chord tunes  songs, but that's something! You'd be amazed at the number of the songs tunes you can play with only four chords. I just assume there are many. Hopefully, I'll learn some of them before I throw my uke away. I haven't touched my crappy wannabe Fender guitar for ages. It is a little sad that I have no talent while I have the desire to do so many things. But I'm going to try and look on the bright side. There are a couple of things I'm good at too; I am a great whiner first of all. No one can beat me at that. I'm also getting good at taking selfies. That's a noble profession these days as you know. Along with taking a picture of your food. I don't usually do that but when I do it's for the record that I've done something important. A couple of weeks ago I made this awesome pizza with my cousin. Probably the biggest achievement of my entire life. I'm going to be proud of it for the next two years.

I shall look at this in the morning Seda and correct it, The dishes look wonderfully tasty.
Elina, that's such a nice thing to hear. Thank you! (: And the pizza was indeed yummy!
I never get tired of reading your entries , you are great at writing and apparently at cooking too this pizza looks soooo yummy :D
Hey, Phil! Thanks a lot! c: