jin
Jin's Diary I've wanted to leave some photos for my memory before the New Year comes. I did dieting for 8 weeks. Well, it wasn't really easy to keep eating only clean foods. Sometimes I really wanted to give up dieting. I had to control myself thoroughly. I didn't really meet and hang out with my friends because once I meet my friends I knew I would end up drinking or eating junk foods. After 8 weeks of dieting, I could learn lots of things like eating properly and workout plans. I know I am still to be good, I feel proud of myself though. It was a precious time that I could learn how to have patience myself. Well, one of my plans for 2015 is to get bigger than 2014.( It's time to get bigger now!)

Jin's Diary

I've wanted to leave some photos for my memory before the New Year comes.
I dieted for 8 weeks. Well, it wasn't really easy to keep eating only clean foods.
Sometimes I really wanted to give up dieting. I had to control myself thoroughly. I didn't really meet and hang out with my friends because once I met my friends I knew I would end up drinking or eating junk foods.
After 8 weeks of dieting, I learned lots of things like eating properly and workout plans.
I know I am still to be good, I feel proud of myself though.
It was a precious time that I could learn how to have patience myself.
Well, one of my plans for 2015 is to get bigger than 2014.( It's time to get bigger now!)

Jin's Diary

I wanted to take some pictures I've wanted to leave some photos for my memory before the New Year comes.
I did dieting stayed on a diet for 8 weeks. It really wasn't really easy to keep eating only clean foods.
Sometimes I really wanted to give up, dieting. but I had to control myself thoroughly. I didn't really meet up and hang out with my friends because once I meet my friends I knew I would end up drinking or eating junk foods.
After 8 weeks of dieting, I could learned a lots of things like about eating proper eating and workout plans.
I know I am still have a long way to go to be good, but I feel am proud of myself though.
It was a precious  These eight weeks were a time during which I could learned how to have patience with myself beyond just working on my physical attributes. 
One of my plans for 2015 is to get bigger than in 2014.( It's time to get bigger now!)

Wow! Your English is good. But like Kayleen said, it just needs to be brushed up. I know that if you continue to practice, you will be able to do it ver well! Keep it up! 화이팅!

Jin's Diary

I've wanted to leave some photos of memories for my memory before the New Year comes.
I dieted did dieting for 8 weeks. Well, it wasn't really easy to keep eating only clean foods.
Sometimes I really wanted to give up dieting. I had to completely control myself control myself thoroughly. I didn't really meet and hang out with my friends because once I meet my friends I knew I would end up drinking or eating junk foods.
After 8 weeks of dieting, I learned could learn lots of things like eating properly and workout plans.
I know I am still <em>(supposed)</em> to be good, but I feel proud of myself though.
It was a precious time to that I could learn patience for myself how to have patience myself.

Very well done! Your English is great. The things in red are just suggestions, and different ways to structure the sentences to make them clearer, but you did a good job. I could clearly understand what you were trying to say.

Keep up the good work! =)