Yuridia
serchirng a job MR.IGNACIO MARTINO GARCIA PROJECT MANAGER SENER Beforehand, I thank for the chance that you have given to me in order to begin the selection process to the position of Project Analyst. I am very interest in this enterprise, because I know that is an institution very serious and with a great position around the world in the Engineering Sector. On other hand, I believe that I have the possibility of develop myself like professional, as well as contribute my knowledge and my skills in order to generate more value to the company. Like you can read in my resume, I have been an employee with a large experience like Project Analyst, however I have develop myself in others administration areas like Manager Assistant and Trainer. I known to work on team and I integrate to the group of work and although I am very extrovert and participating, I respect the hierarchies. I like to be an employee that “put the T-shirt on of the company”, I am very committed with my job, especially in the analysis of a project that carry a meticulous study of the gaining and the risk. For this reason, if you decide to choose me for the position, you will notice of the quality of my work and my commitment since the first moment. Yours respectfully

serchirng searching for a job
MR.IGNACIO MARTINO GARCIA
PROJECT MANAGER
SENER

Beforehand, I thank you for the chance opportunity that you have given to me in order to beginbeing part of the selection process to for the position of Project Analyst.
I am very interest interested in this enterpriseposition, because I know that is an institution very serious and with a great positiona very respected institution around the world in the Engineering Sector.
On other handAdditionally, I believe that I have the possibility ability to of develop myself like professionalprofessionally, as well as contribute my knowledge and my skills in order to generate more value to the company.
Like you can readAs shown in my resume, I have been an employee with a large experience like Project Analyst, however I have developed myself in others administration areas like Manager Assistant and Trainer.
I known know how to to work on a team and I integrate to with the group of workwork group and although I am very extroverted and participatingtalkative, I respect the hierarchiescompany hierarchy.
I would like to be an employee that “puts the T-shirt on of the company shirt on”, I am very committed with my job, especially in the analysis of a project that carry requires a meticulous study of the gaining and the riskrisks and rewards.
For this reason, if you decide to choose me for the position, you will notice of the quality of my work and my commitment since the first moment.

Yours respectfully