Chengru
Just get stared it. It's my first time here.I'm learning English and preparing TOEIC test. Finally I found a great access to learn better. Even thought I have busy day everyday. I still believe in spending little time to learn everyday that will be better than nothing. My first step is finding a new native speaker teacher and partner. Second step is writing small article here. Good luck for me:P

Just get stared it Getting Started.

It's my first time here. I'm learning English and preparing for the TOEIC test.
Finally, I found a great access place to learn better.  
Even thought though I have a busy day every day,
I still believe in that spending a little time to learn (Or you could say "learning") every day that will be is better than nothing.
My first step is finding a new native speaker to be my teacher and partner.
The second step is writing a small article here.

Good luck for to me:P

I hope you've gained a lot of knowledge about the English language since writing this! Good luck to you as you continue your learning journey!

Hi. Agoes. Nice to meet you. I'm great,so happy to know the partner here. We could get a lot more change to practice English here. Have a good day!
Yeah.. indeed good luck!It's pleased to meet you. And welcome to the website. By the way we can spaek by skype)
Hello Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you on this web. How do you do? I hope we could improve our level of English.. Good luck for your TOEIC test, have a nice day! Heheh