galaxyhero
My boy's christmas party My boy joined the Christmas party in his kindergarten last Saturday(20 Dec). It started at 2:00pm. But my boy was still sleeping and we were late to the party. Even entered the party, My boy wanted to sit aside to take more rests. There were many small games for parents to play with children. Every time my boy passed a game, he can get a stick paper. With six papers, the boy or girl can get their Christmas present. One game of this party is costume party. As my boy wish, I bought a Iron Man mask for him. He loved it so much, especially the lighting function in the mark. My boy totally enjoyed this party so much. I can tell this when he was dancing so hard in the ending songs.
Dec 23, 2014 3:08 AM
1

My son's Christmas party

My son joined his kindergarten Christmas party last Saturday,20 December. It started at 2:00pm but he slept late, so we arrived late for the party. Even when we entered the party, he wanted to sit aside to have more rest. There were many small games for parents to play with their children. Every time my son passed a game, he received a stick paper. With six papers, the boy or girl could collect their Christmas present.

One game at this party was a costume party. I bought an Iron Man mask for my son that he had wished for. He loved it so much, especially the lighting function in the mask.

My son thoroughly enjoyed this party very much. I could tell this by how hard he was dancing at the end of each song.

1

My boy's christmas party

My boy joined the kindergarten Christmas party in his kindergarten last Saturday (20th Dec). It started at 2:00pm, but my boy was still sleeping/asleep and so we were late to the party. Even after we arrived at entered the party, my boy wanted to sit aside to apart and sleep take more rests. There were many small simple games for parents to play with children. Every time my boy passed completed a game, he can get was given a ticket/paper strip a stick paper. Once they had With six paper strips/tickets, the boy or girl can get their Christmas present.

One game of amusement at this party is wearing costumes/fancy dresss party. As my boy had requested wish, I bought an Iron Man mask for him. He loved it so much, especially the lighting function in the mask.

My boy totally overall enjoyed this party so much. I could tell this when he was dancing/jumping around so hard energetically during in the ending final songs.