Ava
The Gap Between My Father and I This gap not just the generation gap like other family or other parents with their children. In my childhood, I hate my father.He is so serious that I can’t joking with him. He often be angry at just a little thing or word. And my father have a bad temper, he always drunk, I also hate the alcohol. so there are lots quarrel and fight between my parents. He was a soldier, so he is tall and strong but my mother is short and thin. He is very vain, the vain man always believes what he does is absolutely correct. And then, my parents divorced when I was studying at a junior middle school, and I'd spend time with my mom without my dad. And it hurts me. I can’t forget this pain. I don’t call him dad, daddy or father, just said what I want to said to him in all of our talks. I used to wish he would drop dead. But one day, I have a dream, in that dream, my father died.I can’t overcome this grief, I just cry, and cried myself awake from the nightmare. At that time, I realized that I love him even though he makes me suffered a lot. He is my father, he loves me, just like my mother told me that he loves me. That is when my relationship with my father began to change. That is when I began to understand my father. He's very generous. He is worried about that I would be injured at school. He, are not good at expressing his feelings, are not good at say “love”, he feels that love is real action to do. He was very busy for his work,  and have a lot of pressure. And now, there is a development in my family. My parents remarried. Of all the resentment, there is not a real hate, but lack of communication and understanding.
1

The Gap Between My Father and I

This gap [is] not just the generation gap like other family [families] or other parents with {their} children. In my childhood, I hate[d] my father. He is [was] so serious that I can’t joking [couldn't joke] with him. He often be angry at just [Often, he'd get angry over] a little thing or word. And my father have [had] a bad temper, he [was] always drunk, I also hate the alcohol.[I hated his drinking.] so there are lots [There were lots of] quarrel[s] and fight[s] between my parents. He was a soldier, so he is [was] tall and strong but my mother is [was] short and thin. He is [was] very vain, the vain man [and] always believes [believed that everything] what he does [did was] is absolutely correct.

{And} then, my parents divorced when I was studying at [in] {a} junior middle school, and I'd spend time with my mom without my dad. {And} it [still] hurts me. I can’t forget this [my] pain. I don’t call him dad, daddy or father, [I] just said [say] what I want to said [say] to him in all of our talks. I used to wish he would drop dead.

But one day, I have a dream, in that dream, my father died.I can’t overcome this grief, I just cry [cried], and cried myself [after I awoke] awake from the [that] nightmare. At that time, I realized that I love him even though he [created a lot of suffering] makes me suffered a lot. He is my father, he loves me, just like my mother told me that he loves me. That is when my relationship with my father began to change. That is when I began to understand my father. He's very generous. He is worried {about that} [if] I would be injured at school. He, are [is] not good at expressing his feelings, {are} not good at say [saying "I love you."]  “love”, he feels that love is real action to do [He feels he shows his love through his actions]. He was [always] very busy for[in] his work,  and have [had] a lot [lots] of pressure.

And now, there is a [new] development in my family. My parents remarried. Of all the resentment, there is not a real hate, but lack of communication and understanding. [All the resentment, the hate, it was only a lack of communication and understanding.]

{delete} [add or change text]