Олег
How we went to mountains It was in 2008 year. I and my friends went to mountains early morning. We took food and warm clothes because very cold in the night. We went across forest. The morning was sunny. We heard how sing of bird. We set tents and went on mountain. We baked potatoes and drank wine also we sang songs to night. The next day we went back to home very tired but we were very happy.
3

Our walk up the mountains

In 2008, my friends and I went up the mountains early in the morning. We took food and warm clothing because it was very cold at night.The sun was shinning and we heard bird's singing as we walked through the forest.We set up our tents and walked up the mountain. We baked potatoes and drank wine and we sang songs at night. The next day we went back home feeling very tired but we were very happy.

1

How we went to Our Trip to The Mountains

It was in 2008 year. In 2008 I and my friends and I  left for the went to mountains in the early morning. We took food and warm clothes because it was very cold in the at night. We went across through the forest. The morning was sunny. We heard the bird singing.how sing of bird. We pitched our set tents and went climbing on mountain. We baked potatoes and drank wine also and we sang that night songs to night. The next day we went back to home very tired but we were very happy.

1

How we went to mountains

It was in 2008 year. I went with and my friends went to the mountains early one morning. We took food and warm clothes because it was very cold in the night/nights were very cold. We went across passed through a forest. The morning was sunny, and we heard how sing of bird song. We set up our tents and then continued on up the went on mountain. That night we baked potatoes and drank wine and also we sang songs till late to night. The next day we returned went back to home very tired but we were very happy.

then
Well done!