吳小孟
The Winter Solstice Yesterday was one of the traditional Chinese festivals - The Winter Solstice. The Winter Solstice: It means the cold winter is coming. People will eat some tonic foods and sweet dumplings in this day. I ate mutton hot pot with my family yesterday. Mutton is a good food for body and health. I ate too much yesterday, so that I gained weight. I need to walk and run it off.

The Winter Solstice (冬至)

Yesterday was one of the traditional Chinese festivals - The Winter Solstice. The Winter Solstice: it means the/signifies that cold winter is coming. People will eat some <em>(both 'will' and 'some' are understood and unnecessary)</em> tonic foods and/or sweet dumplings in on this day. I ate mutton hot pot with my family yesterday. Mutton is a good food for body nutrition and health. I ate too much yesterday, so that I might have gained weight. I need to walk and run/exercise it off.

<em>Pretty good! no glaring errors, just some suggestions。 Winter in Taiwan is no big deal, since half (south of hualien) is tropical and half (north of hualien) is sub-tropical</em>

The Winter Solstice

Yesterday was one of the traditional Chinese festivals - The Winter Solstice. The Winter Solstice: It means the cold winter is coming. People will eat some tonic foods and sweet dumplings on this day. I ate mutton hot pot with my family yesterday. Mutton is a good food for body and health. I ate too much yesterday, so that I gained weight. I need to walk and run it off.

The Winter Solstice

Yesterday was one of the traditional Chinese festivals - The Winter Solstice. The Winter Solstice: It means the cold winter is coming. People will eat some tonic foods and sweet dumplings in this day. I ate mutton hot pot with my family yesterday. Mutton is a good food for body and health. I ate too much yesterday, so that I gained weight. I need to walk and run it off.

Correction:

The Winter Solstice

Yesterday was one of the traditional Chinese festivals - The Winter Solstice. The Winter Solstice: It means the cold winter is coming. People eat some tonic foods and sweet dumplings on this day. I ate mutton with my family yesterday. Mutton is a healthy food. I ate too much yesterday and may gain weight. Therefore I need to walk to burn off the extra calories.