Ravza
Opinion essay Alive Lungs of the Our World         The world was a beautiful planet.However,today the beauty of our planet gets disappear slowly.Many natural and significant  resources,such as,the clear water,forests,animals and so on,face extinction.These natural and significant resources  take important  role in our lives.Unfourtanely,mankind abuses essential resources and  this has dangerous effects on people and next generation.From my point of view,human being  will use  cognizantly  the natural  resources today and in the future and people should start their jobs ,saving the forests.            My first reason why we should save forests is that trees are like our lungs and we take breath thanks to trees.For instance,trees produce oxygen which is our vital require.Even  the lack of oxygen causes some illnesses,such as,asthma,brain,bone and heart sicknesses.When it is compared the people who spend time indoor and outdoor,the people who spend time  outdoor live longer and healthier than the people who live indoor.Moreover,if it is compared babies who are in smooky and dirty air ,and babies  who are in fresh air,it will be seen that babies who are in smooky and dirty air have  more risk of sudden dealth are in smooky and dirty air have  more risk of sudden dealth.Therefore,trees be saved.          The final and crucial reason is that ,forests are among natural beauties.For example,people use forest as a place for rest.İn addition,people can walk and run on the fresh air.Trees a great place to find shade on a hot summer 's day.Besides,stately and tall tree is pleasing to the soul.Finally,it benefits for tourism thanks to environment beauty. On the other hand,our forest is always at risk because of mankind's carelessness and bad intention for personal profit.Our forests are endangered due to man's careless development like mass housing ,industry.İn some countries,trees are destroyed building residence ,shopping centers.İn other countries ,trees are used for fuel .That is not the truth.İ strongly believe that forests must live forever.Therefore,we must love and save the forests. We can not abuse.             All in all,forests are the most important natural resources. If we want to live ,we must not damage the forests.People must stop cutting trees without permission.People can dibble thus areas of forests increase.We have to save green zones before they fade away.
Dec 24, 2014 5:10 PM
how r y? i hope y as well and i want to become friends and i will Introduce myself my names anas and from Egypt and 18 y i will learn y language arabic and english i hope y send to add me on here to become friends and thanks so much and have a nice day
ne demek community->not defteri->not defterim oradan siliniyor.
Tesekkurler :) Farkettim ,İngilizce bolumunde paylastim .Peki yazimi burdan silebilir miyim?
ingilizce bölümüne yazarsan, yazını birileri düzeltebilir.