Lupin
Frustration Hey guys! Happy Holidays!! I hope everyone is celebrating at home with their families, enjoying it all! I AM AT WORK...but~ this is not what this is about. [note: get ready for major b*tching] I am having such a difficult time in Arabic it is driving me nuts. It's very disheartening sometimes, it like looking at an ocean and thinking "Damn...I gotta drink ALL this?" Teacher says I'm making great progress and I'm at the top of the class, but I sure as hell don't feel like it. { off topic: I'm sitting here writing and this and she won't stop talking to me, pleaaaaaaaaase shut up } I don't feel like I'm as able as my teacher thinks I am. I can't even hold simple conversation! When I was younger I had trouble learning English grammar, and thus had to be placed into special classes to help me catch up. This went on for many years, but after I finally got it, I went soaring. I'm hoping this is the same kind of thing. Regardless, I must persevere. This is the mountain I decided to climb, and i'm gonna climb that shit. But man, I sure wish I had some more rope >_<. I gotta change how I'm trying to learn, cuz this isn't cuttin it. {Co-worker is still talking....why God wont she stop..}
How did I miss this entry? ;) Be patient, we're very proud of you and I'm sure you're going to climb that mountain. Next time ask your colleague to stop talking! I used to leave my office when ever that happens! It's either that or I get high blood pressure and my gallbladder is about to explode(,") Happy holidays to you and your family:)
Hey! Take it easy :). Its just a matter of time inshallah just be certain of that :)