Mega Dini
Merry Christmas Christmas and new year are my favorite holidays. I’m a Muslim and I don't celebrate Christmas but I love its warm spirit, its joy, its celebration. I still remember how excited I was when I was kid. I've been spending Christmas holiday alone for these 4 years and I miss sitting beside my dad while watching holiday movies on tv and waiting for mom's cooking. My dad's birthday on Dec 31st and mine is Jan 4th. We used to go out for dinner to celebrate our special days. I'd say that this year is my worst Christmas. At Dec 31st night for last 2 years, I used to go to friend's house to watch videos, have dinner and have good times with friends. But this year we don't have any celebration. For the fourth time I can't go back home. My parents are sick, especially my dad. Two days ago, I had a bad day. I had my thesis defense and it wasn't going well. They said it's not good enough. Yes, the research I've done for almost a year. It changed my mood and spirit. One of the examiners is Catholic and I was about to congratulate her Merry Christmas but I didn't have chance to say that since she left the room immediately. Even though I saw her giggled when the other examiner gave me some hurt-to-hear-but-good advices. I also heard that she already bought the Christmas tree but she hasn't had time to decor it yet. There are many parts I have to revise if I want to make my grade better, so I will spend my whole holiday here in my town house, revising my thesis and get it accepted in two weeks. On the same day, I got news from my mom that one of my beloved uncle passed away. She also said that my dad, my brother and my sister-in-law were in hospital to abort her 6 weeks baby. My brother's first child is still 1 y.o and they can barely afford their daily needs so it will cause a fuse if they have a newborn baby. I called my dad to tell how my thesis defense was. He sounded so depressed because in one day he had to come to my uncle's funeral and accompany my brother's family to do something bad. I just said my thesis defense was going well but he noticed my tone so he only said that he's so stressed and doesn't want to hear me now then he hung up the phone. It's Dec 25th morning and I'm sitting alone in my room typing this entry while listening Christmas playlist. Merry Christmas
bad things happen, we have to be ready for this kind of things. you are going to be stronger after that. I hope u a good birthday party.
Happy X'mas and advanced happy birthday.
Thank you
Sorry to hear things are not going well. I feel for you. Keep your spirits high and have a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas

Christmas and new year are my favorite holidays. I’m a Muslim and I don't celebrate Christmas but I love its warm spirit, its joy, its celebration. I still remember how excited I was when I was kid.

I've been spending Christmas holiday alone for the past 4 years and I miss sitting beside my dad while watching holiday movies on tv and waiting for mom's cooking. My dad's birthday is Dec 31st and mine is Jan 4th. We used to go out for dinner to celebrate our special days.

I'd say that this year is my worst Christmas. Om Dec 31st night for the last 2 years, I used to go to my friend's house to watch videos, have dinner and have good times with friends. But this year we don't have any celebration. For the fourth time in a row I can't go back home. My parents are sick, especially my dad. Two days ago, I had a bad day. I had my thesis defense and it wasn't going well. They said it's not good enough. Yes, the research I've done for almost a year. It changed my mood and spirit. One of the examiners is Catholic and I was about to congratulate her Merry Christmas but I didn't have a chance to say that since she left the room immediately. Even though I saw her giggle when the other examiner gave me some hurt-to-hear-but-good advice. I also heard that she already bought the Christmas tree but she hasn't had time to decor it yet.

There are many parts I have to revise if I want to make my grade better, so I will spend my whole holiday here in my town house, revising my thesis and getting it accepted in two weeks.

On the same day, I got news from my mom that one of my beloved uncles passed away. She also said that my dad, my brother and my sister-in-law were in the hospital to abort her 6 weeks-old baby. My brother's first child is still 1 y.o and they can barely afford their daily needs so it will cause a fuse if they have a newborn baby. I called my dad to tell him how my thesis defense was. He sounded so depressed because in one day he had to come to my uncle's funeral and accompany my brother's family to do something bad. I just said my thesis defense was going well but he noticed my tone so he only said that he's so stressed and doesn't want to hear me now then he hung up the phone.

It's Dec 25th morning and I'm sitting alone in my room typing this entry while listening Christmas playlist.

Merry Christmas