Mahsa
Community Tutor
If possible, please correct my mistakes. People Are Never Satisfied with What They Have. Naturally people like to have more and more and like to have different things simultaneously. I think maybe this desire can help people to be motivate and active. But we can see some people who are not never satisfied. I think maybe some people can achieve more and more and they are successful in their life in this moment but they cannot be happy and cannot have experiences happiness. Because they satiate from those things soon and want to have another things in their life and never they are not satisfied at all. I think they try to have different things cause they could not accept themselves as a likable person. They want to find that they want but at the end they want other thing again. Because that previous thing that they found is a thing just like their exist and they do not like that further. They want to have different thing due to change their mood and emotion. Maybe it can help them to catch something’s but cannot help them for being happiness I think usually they cannot be successful in their life at all because they will lose some important things in their life and they are not calm due to it. At the end all of things that they obtained are just like parts of themselves and those are not likable. We need to be rational! Everyone can correct me. I will be so grateful

If possible, please correct my mistakes. People Are Never Satisfied with What They Have.

Naturally people like to have more and more and like to have different things simultaneously.

I think maybe this desire can help people to be motivated and active. But we can see some people who are not never satisfied. I think maybe some people can achieve more and more and they are successful in their life in this moment but they cannot be happy and cannot have experiences happiness.

Because they satiate from those things soon and want to have another things in their life and never they are not satisfied at all achieve satisfaction.  I think they try to have different things cause they could not accept themselves as a likable person. They want to find that what they want but at the end they want other things again. Because that previous thing that they found is a thing just like their existance  and they do not like that further. They want to have different things due to change their mood and emotion. Maybe it can help them to catch something’s but cannot help them for being happinessy I think usually they cannot be successful in their life at all because they will lose some important things in their life and they are not calm due to it. At the end all of things that they obtained are just like parts of themselves and those are not likable. We need to be rational! Everyone can correct me. I will be so grateful