Holly
What Merry Chriistmas Day brings Today is Christmas Day ,even though it's western festival ,but recently it becomes more popular in China. Mordern Chinese people always have a wilder eyesight and a good attitude with all kinds of festivals . One reason is nowadays people become busier and busier especially in top-tier cities, they need one excuse to play or stay with their family and friends. Besides some related national association are busy with carrying on a new policy which is that people will be gave more holidays in the future years . Another reason is that the life is improving day by day ,people's requirement of life is not limited within earning money ,they need other extra needs to satisfy their spirit life ,so festival like Christmas day has the survival reason in China .we can utimate it to have a aboundant dinner with friends and family ,we could send our best wishes out ,also we can get more regards from others . All in all .we are both gaining the happiness by all kinds of festivals . However it is worth to mentioning what is people in China are not be able to forget the Chinese traditional festival which needs more attention to pay on contrary , time leaves us the best ,we of course should come into the prosession of our traditional culture and custom. Last but not least ,Merry Christmas ! )
Dec 25, 2014 8:50 AM

What Merry Chriistmas Day Brings

Today is Christmas Day., Even though it's western festival ,but recently it has becomes more popular in China recently.

Mordern Chinese people always have /has [Using singular, means you are talking about the Chinese as a racial group] a wilder eyesight greater tolerance and a good better attitude with to all kinds of holidays or festivals. .

One reason is nowadays people that we had become busier and busier in our lives especially in top-tier the larger and more cosmoplitan cities. they need one Excuses are need to play or stay spend more time with their our family and friends. [用"我们"写得更亲切] Besides One reason could be that some related some national association policies are geering towards to have more holidays for the are busy with carrying on a new policy which is that people. will be gave more holidays in the future years . Another reason Yet another might be is that the life is getting better  improving day by the day through modern technology and we needed this extra boost to have a more satisfying life. ,people's requirement of life is not limited within earning money ,they need other extra needs to satisfy their spirit life ,so festival like Thus Christmas is a good choice since it is celebrated widely over the world, China can be seen as a cosmopolian place as well.  day has the survival reason in China .we can utimate it to have a aboundant dinner with friends and family ,we could send our best wishes out ,also we can get more regards from others . 又重復又囉嗦 Anyway, it boils down to that we have more time spent with our beloved ones.

All in all .we are both gaining the happiness by all kinds of festivals . Even though exotic holidays are gaining popularity, However it is worth to mentioning what is people in China are not be able to forget the Chinese traditional festival festivities are not forgotten and more attention should be given to them since they represent the soul of our nation and people.  which needs more attention to pay on contrary , time leaves us the best ,we of course should come into the prosession of our traditional culture and custom.
Last but not least ,  

Still a very Merry Christmas to you all. ! )

虽然很多地方的語法沒錯, 但写得不流利或不雅. 你写的是英文作文而不是長篇小說, 所以字句要一針見血的方式 :)

What the Christmas Holiday brings.
Today is Christmas Day, even though it's a western holiday, but recently it has become a more popular holiday in China. Modern Chinese people always have an exciting and good attitude towards different kinds of holidays. One reason is that nowadays people have become busier and busier, especially in top-tier cities, and they need an excuse to play or spend time with their family and friends. Some national association are busy with implementing new policies that will give people more holidays in the future. Another reason is that life is improving day by day and people's requirement are not limited to just earning money. They need other things to satisfy their spiritual life. Holidays, like Christmas, have survived in China because they can use it to have dinner with friends and family and we can send our best wishes out, we can receive them too. All in all, we're both gaining happiness from all kinds of holidays. However, it is worth mentioning that people in China are not able to forget the Chinese traditional festivals, which needs more attention. We should still pay tribute to our own traditional culture and customs.

Last but not least, Merry Christmas.

What Merry Chriistmas Day brings

Today is Christmas Day ,even though it's western festival ,but recently it becomes more popular in China.
Mordern Chinese people always have a wilder eyesight and a good attitude with all kinds of festivals .
One reason is nowadays people become busier and busier especially in top-tier cities, they need one excuse to play or stay with their family and friends. Besides some related national association are busy with carrying on a new policy which is that people will be gave more holidays in the future years . Another reason is that the life is improving day by day ,people's requirement of life is not limited within earning money ,they need other extra needs to satisfy their spirit life ,so festival like Christmas day has the survival reason in China .we can utimate  utilize it to have a aboundant dinner with friends and family ,we could send our best wishes out ,also we can get more regards from others .
All in all .we are both gaining the happiness by all kinds of festivals .
However it is worth to mentioning what is people in China are not be able to forget the Chinese traditional festival which needs more attention to pay on contrary , time leaves us the best ,we of course should come into the prosession of our traditional culture and custom.
Last but not least ,Merry Christmas ! )