Milka
Can you help with my small post? Many thanks in advance Hello! How is it going? What's the weather like? We have had a snowstorm since morning and the level of snow reached knees. There are more than 500 road accidents today. Thanks goodness, I got home safe and sound today. Sorry for not writing for a while. I have an excuse- first I had no time. Secondly, I came home so tired that I had no energy to write. Today there was a divorce trial. I didn't go as I was stuck in a traffic jam.

Can you help with my small post? Many thanks in advance

Hello!
How is it going? What's the weather like? It's been snowing since the morning, and the snow is up to our knees. There have been more than 500 road accidents today. Thanks goodness I got home safe and sound.
Sorry for not writing in a while. I have an excuse- first, I had no time. Second, I came home so tired that I didn't have the energy to write.
Today, there was a divorce trial.  I didn't go because I was stuck in a traffic jam.

How is it going? What's the weather like? We have had a snowstorm since morning and the level of snow reached the knees. There are more than 500 road accidents today. Thanks goodness, I got home safe and sound today.
Sorry for not writing for a while. I have an excuse- firstly, I had no time. Secondly, I came home so tired that I had no energy to write.
Today there was a divorce trial. I didn't go as I was stuck in a traffic jam.