Bruce Liao
"How to spend your time in Taiwan." As you know, Taiwan is small island with 70% of mountain. because of we have specially geographical environment, we have very beautiful scenes both Mountain and ocean. Mountain scene like Taroko and Yushan mountain, Ocean scenes like beach line in angle of eastwest, Ken Ding etc. And you must heard that we also have unique culture which is Night Market. Tainan garden night market and Shihlin night market. when you spend your time in Taiwan, you will discover the attitude of taiwanese with kind, polite and warm. We will glad to help foreigner if you lost and all kinds of help because of education. . Our economy and city development also grow very well. if you want to experience the city scene, you can go our capital of Taipei. the most famous is Taipei 101. it was highest building in the world. have one thing you can’t miss is night view. just because we special geographical condition, the distance from taipei city to mountain only cost 20~30mins, you can stand on the top of mountain to see the night view of city with coffee, hang out with friends.

"How to spend your time in Taiwan."

As you know, Taiwan is a small island which is 70% mountain. Because of our special geographical environment, we have very beautiful mountain and ocean scenes; mountain scenes like Taroko and Yushan mountain, ocean scenes like the beach coastline between the east and west, Ken Ding etc. And you must have heard that we also have the unique culture that is the Night Market, such as Tainan garden night market and Shihlin night market. When you spend your time in Taiwan, you will discover the attitude of the Taiwanese is kind, polite and warm. We are glad to help foreigners if they are lost, and all kinds of help because of education.
Our economy and city development are also growing very well.  If you want to experience city scene, you can go to our capital of Taipei.  The most famous is Taipei 101 - it used to be the tallest building in the world.  One thing you can’t miss is the night view.  Because we have special geographical conditions, the journey from Taipei city to the mountains only takes 20~30mins, and you can stand on the top of the mountain to see the night view of the city with a coffee, hanging out with friends.

because of 后面加短语,because后面加句子
Wow good to hear it. You must be having a great life. Enjoy and wish you a very happy New Year in advance :)