Merry
I like my country: PERU HI I'M MERRY. MY COUNTRY IS THE MOST SPECIAL PLACE TO ME BECAUSE YOU CAN DO MANY THINGS FOR EXAMPLE YOU GO TO OUR PATRIMONY CALLED MACCHU PICCHU , THOUGH, I DIDN'T GO THERE BUT I KNOW THAT WHO VISITS IT WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE !!
Dec 26, 2014 2:52 AM
1

I like my country: Peru

HI I'M MERRY. MY COUNTRY IS THE MOST SPECIAL PLACE TO ME BECAUSE YOU CAN DO MANY THINGS FOR EXAMPLE YOU GO TO OUR PATRIMONY CALLED MACCHU PICCHU , THOUGH, I DIDN'T GO THERE BUT I KNOW THAT WHO VISITS IT WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE !!

Hi, I'm Merry.  My country is the most special place to me because there are many things to do.  For example, you can visit Macchu Picchu, I haven't been there, but I am told that it is a wonderful experience!

Hi Merry, 

Please don't use all capitals. It makes it very difficult to read your text, and a lot of people on the Internet think it is the equivalent of shouting. 

I like my country: Peru

Hi, I'm Merry.

My country is one of the most special places to me because you can do a lot of things, for example, you can see our heritage at Macchu Picchu, though I haven't been there but I know that anyone who does visit it will have a beutiful experience.

I like my country: PERU

HI I'M MERRY happy. MY COUNTRY IS THE MOST SPECIAL PLACE TO ME BECAUSE YOU CAN DO MANY THINGS FOR EXAMPLE YOU can GO TO OUR PATRIMONY monument OR famous place CALLED MACCHU PICCHU , THOUGH, I DIDN'T GO THERE BUT I KNOW THAT all WHO VISITS IT WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE !!

Correction:

Hi I'm Merry. My country is the most special place for me because you can do many things. For example you can go to MACCHU PICCHU, though I haven't gone there but I know that whoever visits it will have a nice experience.