Lucas Myster
Learning a new language. Today I'm going to be sharing with you my experience in my languages studies. Some years ago I decided that I had to learn English in order to get fluency as quickly as possible to find a high salary job. While I was reading articles in English to improve my reading I noticed that learning English was not only for obligation but I really liked it. So after I got a certain level in my English I decided that it was time to change and try something new, it was when I decided to study Mandarin. Some years after I decided to get fluency in 5 languages.I realized that to learn a new language requires of you courage, discipline and patience because it can take a long time until you be able to express yourself in that language. I've been seen people that spend years in language schools learning grammar rules, lots and lots of vocabulary, phrasal verbs but they still unable to speak clearly and efficiently. In other hand there are people that learn a new language in just few months and become able to express themselves without much problem, being years forward of those first I quoted. After a long time looking for a way to learn a foreign language efficiently I realized that the best technique to get fluency is doing what babies do, copying and repeating what we are hearing. To have knowledge in grammar rule and memorize thousands of words don't necessary means that you know how to speak the language. Try to repeat dialogues of movies, TV shows and do it every day. You gonna be amazing of how quickly you'll improve your languages skills. Thank you.
1

Learning a new language.

Today I'm going to share my experience in language studies. Some years ago I decided that I had to learn English in order to find a high salary job. While I was reading articles in English to improve my reading I noticed that I liked learning English, so it did not have to be an obligation.   So after I got a certain level in my English I decided that it was time to study Mandarin. A few years later, I decided to get fluency in 5 languages.  I realized that learning a new language requires courage, discipline, and patience because it can take a long time until you are able to express yourself fully.
I've have seen people spend years in language schools learning grammar rules, vocabulary, phrases, and verbs, but they are still unable to speak clearly and efficiently. On the other hand there are people that learn a new language in just a few months and are able to express themselves without much problem.  These people are able to learn faster than the language school students.
After a long time looking for a way to learn a foreign language efficiently, I realized that the best technique to get fluency is doing what babies do.  By copying and repeating what we hear. To have knowledge in grammar rules and to memorize thousands of words doesn't necessary mean that you know how to speak the language. Try to repeat dialogues of movies, TV shows and do it every day. You are going to be amazed by how quickly you'll improve your language skills.

Thank you.

1

Learning a new language.

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my experience in my languages studies. Some years ago I decided that I had to learn English in order to become fluent get fluency as quickly as possible to find a high salaried job. While I was reading articles in English to improve my reading I noticed that learning English was not only for obligation but I really liked it. So after I got to a certain level in my English I decided that it was time to change and try something new, it was then I decided to study Mandarin. Some years after later I decided to become fluent get fluency in 5 languages. I realized that to learn a new language requires of you courage, discipline and patience because it can take a long time until you be are able to express yourself in that language.
I've been seen people that who spend years in at language schools learning grammar rules, lots and lots of vocabulary, and phrasal verbs but they're still unable to speak clearly and efficiently. On the other hand there are people that who learn a new language in just few months and become are able to express themselves without much problem, being years ahead forward of those I first mentioned. I quoted.
After a long time of looking for a way to learn a foreign language efficiently I realized that the best technique to become fluent get fluency is doing what babies do, copying and repeating what we are hearing. To have knowledge in the  grammar rules and memorize thousands of words don't doesn't necessarily means that you know how to speak the language. Try to repeat dialogues of movies, TV shows and do it every day. You gonna will be amazed at  amazing of how quickly you'll improve your languages skills.

Thank you.

Bom dia! Sure, I'll follow that advice and start with Survival basic language first. Thank you, that's very helpful!
Good experience, i feel happy that you share it with us! Thanks for you advices.
Only 10 itc for a trial with me. I'd love to get to know you!