Javier
My travels. I want to write about the cities where I´ve been. The last city I have visited was Bruxelles in January 2014. The travel start in Asturias. We go to Madrid with my best friend´s car and flight to Charleroi. We made the Charleroi to Bruxelles travel in bus. I´d like so much the Parlament, Mini-Europe, the Military Museum, the Grand Place and the Atomium but my prefer place in Bruxelles was the chocolate shops!!

My travels

I want to write about the cities where I´ve been.  that I've been to.

The last city I have visited was is Bruxelles Brussels. This was in January 2014.

My The travel journey started in Asturias. From there, I we go went to Madrid with my best friend by car, and then we took a flight to Charleroi. We made the Charleroi to Bruxelles Brussels leg of the journey by bus.

I´d really liked so much the Parliament, Mini-Europe, the Military Museum, the Grand Place and the Atomium, but my prefer favorite spots in Bruxelles Brussels was were the chocolate shops!

My travels.

I want to write about the cities where I´ve been.

The last city I have visited was Bruxelles in January 2014.

The travel was started in Asturias. We went go to Madrid by with my best friend´s car and then flew flight into to Charleroi. From the Charleroi we traveled to Bruxelles by bus. We made the Charleroi to Bruxelles travel in bus.

I´d liked so much the Parlament, Mini-Europe, the Military Museum, the Grand Place and the Atomium but as for me the most interest place my prefer place in Bruxelles was the chocolate shops!!