Fonso
My love story! I fell in love with you since the first day I met you. You made my heart pounded so fast and I wanted to see you everyday. Seeing your smile, I didn't need anything else. I knew we were so far different. But loving you made me so happy. I used to sit on a bench under a Sakura tree while you were having an extra class. I was waiting patiently to see you. Well, you may never known that someone like me had a crush on you. It was hard to imagine that an ugly girl fell head over heels in love with you. But I did! What I regretted the most was I didn't have a chance to tell you how I really felt. You were the only one that made me started to have a wonderful dream. At that precious time, I started to read love novels... Soon after that, I finally could write a novel about us. It was a one-side love novel technically. I became obsessed with writing novels. (Love story part 1)

My love story!

I have been/fell in love with you since <em>(you should not use 'since' with simple past tense 'fell', it is continuous)</em> the very first day I met you. You made my heart pounded so fast and I wanted to see you every day. Seeing your smile, I didn't need anything else. I knew we were so far different<em> (in what respects?)</em>, but loving you made me so happy.
I used to sit on a bench under a Sakura tree while you were having an extra class. I was waiting patiently to see you. Well, you may have never known been aware that someone like me had a crush on you.
It was is hard to imagine that an ugly girl fell could fall head over heels in love with you, but I did! <em>(is id 'but I did' or 'but I did'</em> ?) What I regretted the most was I didn't have a chance to tell you how I really felt.
You were the only one that made me started to have a wonderful dream. At that precious time, I started to read love novels...
Soon after that, I finally could write a novel about us. It was a one-side love novel technically.
I became obsessed with writing novels.
(Love story part 1)

Thanks
Wow, just wonderful! Such a beautiful prologue for a love novel ^^