Misa
12/30/2014 The aroma of grilling meats was wafting from the barbeque pit. It was a pot luck dinner cum barbeque by the pool. We had a wide range of foods, from local delights like rojak, satay, Indian dishes like spicy chicken tikkas, spaghetti, fried bee hoon, home-cake cakes to red wines. The list was non-exhaustive. Everyone brought their best dishes from home to the party. When the sun set, we surrounded the table that full of foods, started playing some games. The rule of the games were simple, players took turn to decide on a food item before each round of game started, and loser had to cram it down. The games carried on until all the food on the table were finished. So near to the end, the barbeque was in some relief, protecting, screaming, exclaiming and crackle and laughter. This was indeed a truly memorable soiree that we had last year.

12/30/2014

The aroma of grilling meats was wafting from the barbeque pit. It was a pot luck dinner cum barbeque by the pool. We had a wide range of foods, from local delights like rojak, satay, Indian dishes like spicy chicken tikkas, spaghetti, fried bee hoon, home-baked cakes to red wines. The list was endless non-exhaustive. Everyone brought their best dishes from home to the party.
When the sun set, we surrounded the table that full of foods, and started playing some a games. The rules of the games were simple, players took turns to decide on a food item before each round of the game started, and the loser had to cram it down. The games carried on until all the food on the table were was finished. So near to the end, the barbeque was in some relief, protecting, screaming, exclaiming and crackle and laughter. ??
This was indeed a truly memorable soiree that we had last year.