Boubouillehou
Christmas!! :D Soooo It was Christmas yesterday and I was very happy because It's the best day of the year! haha I could eat a lot (I'm sure I gained weight... but no one cares! :D), have a lot of presents (almost the same things every year but every year, always excited before having them:D) and be with all the people I love (wich is the best :)) So I just wanted to say to all the world: Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Christmas!! :D

Soooo It was Christmas yesterday and I was very happy because I think it's the best day of the year! haha I ate a lot (I'm sure I gained weight... but no one cares! :D), I got a lot of presents (almost the same things I get every year but every year I'm excited about getting those again, always excited before having them:D) and be with all the people I love (which is the best :))
So I just wanted to say to the whole world: Merry Christmas!!!!!!

That's because I just wanted to share my happiness, not to write an essay :) But thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it!! Merry Christmas to you!!
It is not that easy to correct prose which is written and punctuated in a very informal and unconventional way. For example, the use of brackets and smileys is not appropriate in the normal sentence. I don't want to deter you from trying to write English but my advice is that until you reach the advanced stage of the language, you stick to writing conventional sentences using correct grammar and punctuation. Don't run before you can walk!