康显刚
Following your dream Everyone has his dream that you had or have chased after .Although I'm a tour guide,I still have a dream in my heart.I don't only wanna make my life condition better but also shape my characters.And study more cultures of western countries which can reflect the whole citizen's education background!Now everyone owe his dream.It's not that easy to let it come true .I'm afraid you supposed to be more and more hardworking!For instance,I want to earn a lot of money,I want to be a millionaire,and I want to hunt for a good job...that's just a dream,you must prepare for something to ready before when it becomes true!

Following Your Dream ("Your" and "dream" need to be capitalized in this case, as these words make up the title of your notebook entry.)

Everyone has his (Try not to say "his" as all humans are not male! It would be better to say "their," but in this case, since you said "everyone," saying "their" would be redundant.) a dream that you had or they have, or will, chased after. Although I'm a tour guide, I still have a dream in my heart have bigger plans. I don't not only wanna want to make my life condition better, but I also want to shape my characters make myself into a better person. And In addition, I want to study learn more about cultures of Western countries cultures, and their education systems. (I think that this is what you are trying to say here.) which can reflect the whole citizen's education background! Now Even though everyone owe his has a dream, it's not that easy to let it come true fulfil one's dream. I'm afraid that one needs you supposed to be more and more very hardworking! For instance, I want to earn a lot of money, I want to become (because this is a goal that you have for the future) a millionaire, and I want to hunt for a good job have a good career, but these (you have more than one dream) are that's  just dreams, and you one must plan accordingly to ready before when it becomes true!  in order for their dreams to come true.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask! I am a tutor here on italki, and I can set up a trial session for you, if you would like.

Regards,

Erin