Didier
Too much wind Hello Everybody,This night have been windy,I don't never knew to sleep, because I was really existed,I moved a lot in my bed,I began to sleep on the morning for waking up late. I hope the wind will blow less strong this evening,because I need to sleep well in order to recuperate. Thank you very much for correcting my mistakes. Didier
Dec 27, 2014 11:01 AM
1

Too much wind

Hello Everybody,This night have been windy,I don't never knew to sleep, because I was really existed,I moved a lot in my bed,I began to sleep on the morning for waking up late. I hope the wind will blow less strong this evening,because I need to sleep well in order to recuperate.

Thank you very much for correcting my mistakes.
Didier

Last night was very windy.  It was difficult to sleep because I was exhausted and moved a lot in my bed. Finally, I fell asleep in the morning and woke up late. I hope the wind will be less strong this evening because I need a good night's sleep in order to recuperate.

David

1

Too Much Wind

Hello everybody.,This Last night have been was windy, I couldn't sleep don't never knew to sleep, because I was really edgy/nervous. existed,I tossed and turned in bed and fell asleep so late that I woke up late this morning. moved a lot in my bed,I began to sleep on the morning for waking up late. I hope the wind won't be so strong  will blow less strong this evening, because I need to sleep well in order to recuperate.

Didier