Mavis
Baking a cake Baking a cake A little boy is telling his grandma how "everything "is going wrong. School, family problems, severe healthy problems, ect. Meanwhile, grandma is baking a cake, she asks his grandson if he would like a snack. of course he dose . "here, have some cooking oil " "Yuck "says the boy "how about two raw eggs? " "Gross, grandma! " "would you like some flour or Maybe bakeing soda " "those are all Yuck! "says the boy. To which, grandma replies "Yes, all those things seems bad by themselves, but When they are put together in the right way, they make wonderfully delicious cake. " Life works the same way, if Life is not easy for you right now, don't lose your heart and encourage yourself, you will be stronger mentally and psychically, because of trials of life.

Baking a cake

Baking a Cake
A little boy is telling his grandma how "everything "is going wrong. School, family problems, severe healthy problems and so on., ect.
Meanwhile, grandma is baking a cake, she asks his her grandson if he would like a snack. Of course he does.
"Here, have some cooking oil "
"Yuck "says the boy. 
"How about two raw eggs? "
"Gross, Grandma! "
"Would you like some flour or maybe bakeing soda? "
"Those are all Yuck! "says the boy.
To which, grandma replies "Yes, all those things seems bad by themselves, but when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake. "
Life works the same way, if life is not easy for you right now, don't lose your heart, and encourage yourself, you will be stronger mentally and psychicallyphysicaly/psychologically, because of the trials of life.