JONAS
The purpose of applying internship to Central American Court of Justice After coming back from the backpack trip for one year to Latin America, I started to dream to have a job in that continent. I got to speak in Spanish and was fascinated by Latin culture and the people. At that moment I had been deeply impressed by the graduation speech by Steve Jobs at Stanford University. In his speech, he said that "having a experience is something like put a dot in the map, later we try to connect those dots and it become a line and this is how we make our story in our lives". So I started to connect my ability and experience to find out my future job and thanks to the professor Ha Sang Uk who is lawyer in Ecuador, I could widen my perception of view that it is possible to work as a foreign lawyer in Latin America or can accept the case which is something to do with South America. From that moment I have decided to study in law school. As a student who will study at law school in near future, It will be such a great experience that I can see and understand how the law in the central America is working and I am also really looking forward to exchange different culture between other interns from various latin countries.
1

The purpose of applying to an internship to in the Central American Court of Justice

After coming back from the a trip backpacking trip for one year to in Latin America, I started to dream to of have having a job there in that continent. I got to speak in Spanish and was fascinated by Latin culture and the people. At that moment I had been deeply impressed by the graduation speech by Steve Jobs at Stanford University. In his speech, he said that "having an experience is something like putting a dot ion the map, later we try to connect those dots and it becomes a line and this is how we make our story in our lives". So I started to connect my ability and experience to find out my future job and thanks to the professor Ha Sang Uk, who is a lawyer in Ecuador, *I could widened my perception and saw of view that it is was possible to work as a foreign lawyer in Latin America or can accept the a case which is that had something to do with South America.* From that moment I have decided to study in law school. As a student who will study at attend law school in the near future, It it will be such a great experience that I can to see and understand how the law in the cCentral America is working works and I am also really** looking forward to exchange different culture having cultural exchanges between myself and other interns from various lLatin American countries.

*You could also say "I was able to widen my perception and see that it is possible to work as a foreign lawyer in Latin America or accept a case that has something to do with South America."

**Including "really" is correct but you'll sound more professional by leaving it out. I think it's better to include it, if you want, in your speech but not written work.