faye
is this right Got out of the town, came though the coal mining area and the wide and quiet field, crossed the long slope with overgrown bushes and a large area of tea-oil trees, then through the graveyard at the end the slope, walked down the slope and crossed over a stream, then we could finally get home.
1

is this right

Got out of the town, came though the coal mining area and the wide and quiet field, crossed the long slope with overgrown bushes and a large area of tea-oil trees, then through the graveyard at the end the slope, walked down the slope and crossed over a stream, then we could finally get home.

' . . came though'   -   came through . .      ' . . the end the slope'       the end of the slope

'walked down the slope'   should probably come before the graveyard if this is at the end of the slope

'then we could finally get home'        switch to the present tense is admissable (allowed) given the 'dramatic' context.

An excellent piece of writing  -  well done !

1

Got out of the Left town, came though the coal mining area and the wide and quiet field, crossed the long slope with overgrown bushes and a large area of tea-oil trees, then through the graveyard at the end the slope, walked down the slope and crossed over a stream, then we could finally got home.

I love your  description! It was well-written, too. I just had those 3 corrections. I changed "Got out of town" to "Left town," because "get out of town" has another meaning. When someone tells you an unbelievable story, you can say "Get out of town!" which means "I can't believe what you're telling me is real!"