little dog
Feeling Relieved Over the past two weeks, my life has been more eventful. I took three examinations: the two sonoggraphy tests and the TOEIC test. I used to be tired of my studies, leading to forget writing notebooks here. Now that the hard time went by, I feel relieved and comfortable logging into italki, and sharing my good news with you. I aced all the exams. Beginning tonight, I will have more spare time to keep my eyes on the prize to practise my writing skills. To be honest, not being here for two weeks made me think that the period grew longer, sounded like for two years. Perhaps I am exaggerating my thoughts, but at least that means italki is a good place for ESL students like me. This already makes the site be in the black.
1

Feeling Relieved

Over the past two weeks, my life has been more eventful. I took three examinations: the two sonoggraphy tests and the TOEIC test. I used to get tired of studying so i stopped writing notebook entries here.

Now that that i have got over this hard time, I feel relieved and comfortable logging onto italki, and sharing my good news with you. I aced all the exams. Starting from tonight, I will have more spare time to keep my eyes on the prize to practise my writing skills. (great phrase)

To be honest, not being here for two weeks made me think that time has passed much slower. Perhaps I am exaggerating, but at least that means italki is a good place for ESL students like me. This already makes the site be in the black.(Im not sure what this last expression means?)