Xia
My Hometown I was born in Guiyang, Guizhou province in China, a beautiful but remote city in the southwest of China. I lived there with my family for 18 years until I went to a university in Shanghai. Compared to Shanghai, Guiyang is a small city. You can just walk from one side of the urban area to another side in no more than one hour. In fact, there are more than 2 million people living there. But in China, it is not so big. The ways of living of people in Guiyang is quite different with Shanghai too. People in Guiyang are more relaxed in work and they seldom try to pursue higher positions in job. If they have spare time, they would rather play mahjong than reading books or training themselves in profession. In a sense, they are a little bit lazy, but good at enjoying life.

My Hometown

I was born in Guiyang, Guizhou province in China, a beautiful but remote city in the southwest of China. I lived there with my family for 18 years until I went to university in Shanghai.
Compared to Shanghai, Guiyang is a small city. You can walk from one side of the urban area to the other side in less than an hour. In fact, there are more than 2 million people living there. But in China, it is not considered so big.
The lifestyle of people in Guiyang is quite different from Shanghai too. People in Guiyang are more relaxed when they work and they seldom
try to pursue higher positions in their job/career. If they have spare time, they would rather play mahjong than read books or advance their careers. In a sense, they are a little bit lazy, but good at enjoying life.

Very good!