André Almeida
Places to visit in São Paulo I'm from São Paulo, and I suggest all that one day will visit around here the Ibirapuera park, it is a place that I think very beautiful and over there you can know as well the famous and known dancing waters. Another suggestion is the Terrace Italy (Terraço Itália), you can take a walk around there to see the city from above, once it is one of tallest buildings from the city. Therefore, in my opinion a good time to you go is in the end of the afternoon and see the sunset as well. So, enjoy the environment that is really nice, accompanied by a good music and the landscape that you will go come across. My friends from Italki, please help me with my text.
1

Places to Visit in São Paulo

I'm from São Paulo, and I recommend that you visit suggest all that one day will visit around here the Ibirapuera Park here one day. I think it is a place that I think very beautiful place and over there you can know as well see the famous and known dancing waters fountains there, as well

Another suggestion recommendation is the Terrace Italy Italy Terrace (Terraço Itália). You can take a walk around there to see the city from above, once since it is one of tallest buildings from in the city. Therefore, in my opinion, a good time to for you to go is in at the end of the afternoon and so you can see the sunset, as well. So, enjoy the environment that is really nice environment, accompanied by a good music and the landscapes that you will go come across.

My friends from Italki, please help me with my text.

---

Places to Visit in São Paulo

I'm from São Paulo and I recommend that you visit Ibirapuera Park here one day. I think it is a very beautiful place and you can see the famous water fountains there, as well.

Another recommendation is Italy Terrace (Terraço Itália). You can take a walk there to see the city from above, since it is one of tallest buildings in the city. Therefore, in my opinion, a good time for you to go is at the end of the afternoon so you can see the sunset, as well. So enjoy the really nice environment, accompanied by good music and landscapes.

I hope these suggestions are helpful! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

1

Places to visit in São Paulo

I'm from São Paulo, and I suggest visiting Ibirapuera park some day. It is a place that I think is very beautiful and there you can discover its famous dancing waters.

Another suggestion is the Terrace Italy (Terraço Itália), you can take a walk there and see the city from above, since it is one of tallest buildings from the city. Therefore, in my opinion, a good time for you to go is at the end of the afternoon, so you can see the sunset. So, enjoy the really nice environment, the good music and the landscape.