Kay Moore
请纠正我的中国 :) 这在上周是个疯子。我的朋友给了我一个玫瑰昨天,我不喜欢他。我觉得他有一个讲话,但紧张得说出来。他说 “对不起,我担心这下的礼物”,而且谁卖玫瑰花的人告诉他,“给一个特别的人”。我感觉非常糟糕。我不想带他上。我妈妈说我应该只是他的朋友,什么都没有改变。我弟弟不停地取笑我。他不应该笑,因为他把约会一个女孩看电影,但她带了两个朋友陪她。他只有13岁,他告诉这个女孩 “我爱你”。她试图要有礼貌跑开了。我想喜欢我的祖父母的爱还是喜欢我的最好的朋友。我爷爷还告诉奶奶 “你看上去很美”,他们继续在海滩上散步在一起。我最好的朋友的关系,开始了他们戏弄对方。后两个月,她的男朋友约她出来。他们挂出了很多,我总是看到他们在社交网站上的照片。这是好事,看看他们是如何始终理解是对对方。我希望能找到类似的东西一天。 我想在中国这样写 This last week was crazy. My friend gave me a rose yesterday, and I don't like him. I think he had a speech, but was too nervous to say it. He did say, "Sorry, I'm anxious about this next gift" and that the person who was selling the roses told him to "give it to someone special". I feel really bad. I don't want to lead him on. My mom says that I should just be his friend, that nothing has to change. My little brother kept making fun of me. He shouldn't be laughing because he took a girl on a date to see a movie, but she brought two friends with her. He is only 13, and he told this girl "I love you". She tried to be polite and ran away. I want a love like my grandparents or like my best friend. My grandpa still tells my grandma "you look beautiful" and they go on walks on the beach together. My best friend's relationship started out with them teasing each other. After two months, her boyfriend asked her out. They hang out a lot and I always see their pictures on social networking sites. It is good to see how understanding they always are towards each other. I hope to find something like that someday. 谢谢你!

请纠正我的中国(中文翻译) :)

上周是令人崩溃的一周。昨天我的朋友给了我一束玫瑰花,但是我不喜欢他。我觉得他有话跟我说,不过由于紧张而说不出来。他说 “对不起,我担心你不接受我的礼物”,那个卖玫瑰花的人告诉他,“把他送给喜欢的人”。

我想在中国这样写 (中文)
This last week was crazy. My friend gave me a rose yesterday, and I don't like him. I think he had a speech, but was too nervous to say it. He did say, "Sorry, I'm anxious about this next gift" and that the person who was selling the roses told him to "give it to someone special". I feel really bad. I don't want to lead him on. My mom says that I should just be his friend, that nothing has to change. My little brother kept making fun of me. He shouldn't be laughing because he took a girl on a date to see a movie, but she brought two friends with her. He is only 13, and he told this girl "I love you". She tried to be polite and ran away. I want a love like my grandparents or like my best friend. My grandpa still tells my grandma "you look beautiful" and they go on walks on the beach together. My best friend's relationship started out with them teasing each other. After two months, her boyfriend asked her out. They hang out a lot and I always see their pictures on social networking sites. It is good to see how understanding they always are towards each other. I hope to find something like that someday.

谢谢你!

请纠正我的中文 :)

上周很疯狂。昨天我的朋友给了我一个玫瑰,我不喜欢他。我觉得他想说点什么,但紧张得说出来。他说 “对不起,我担心这下的礼物”,而且卖玫瑰花的人告诉他,“给一个特别的人”。我感觉非常糟糕。我不想带他上。我妈妈说我应该只是他的朋友,没有别的什么。我弟弟不停地取笑我。他不应该笑,因为他和一个女孩约会看电影,但她带了两个朋友陪她。他只有13岁,他告诉这个女孩 “我爱你”。她试图要有礼貌跑开了。我想喜欢我的祖父母的爱还是喜欢我的最好的朋友。我爷爷还告诉奶奶 “你看上去很美”,他们继续在海滩上散步在一起。我最好的朋友的关系,开始了他们戏弄对方。后两个月,她的男朋友约她出来。他们挂出了很多,我总是看到他们在社交网站上的照片。这是好事,看看他们是如何始终理解是对对方。我希望能找到类似的东西一天。

我想在中国这样写

谢谢你!

请纠正我的中文 :)
上周是疯狂的一周。昨天我的朋友送给我一支玫瑰,但我不喜欢他。我觉得他有很多话想说,只是紧张得说不出来。他的确说了:“对不起,下面这件礼物让我有点担心”,还说卖玫瑰花的人告诉他要“把玫瑰送给一个特别的人”。我感觉很糟糕。我不想让他误会。我妈妈说我应该只是他的朋友,什么都不用改变。我弟弟不停地取笑我。他不应该笑。他约一个女孩看电影,但她带了两个朋友陪她。他才13岁,但是他告诉这个女孩“我爱你”。她尽量有礼貌地躲开了。我想要我的祖父母或者我的最好的朋友他们那样的爱情。直到现在我爷爷还告诉奶奶“你看上去很美”,而且他们还一起到海滩上去散步。我的最好的朋友的恋情是从彼此互相戏弄开始的。两个月以后,她的男朋友才开始约会她。他们总是厮混在一起,我也总是在社交网站上看见他们的照片。看着他们总是相互理解给人的感觉很好。我希望有一天我也能找到那样的一份感情。

我想用中文写这段内容: 

谢谢你!

请纠正我的中国 :)

上周是很疯狂的一周。昨天,朋友送给我一束玫瑰。由于紧张,他讲话时总是结结巴巴。因此,我不喜欢他。他说:“对不起,我担心你不接受我的礼物。卖玫瑰的人对他说:”把它送给你最钟意的人“这让我很不好受。我并不想接受他的礼物。我妈妈说我们之间仅是朋友关系,没什么实质性变化。但我弟弟却常拿此事取笑我。他不应爱笑我,因为他自己曾约一个女孩看电影,但她却带了两个朋友陪她。他只有13岁,他对这个女孩说:"我爱你”她很有礼貌的回避了这个话题。类似爷爷奶奶之间的爱情,我最好的朋友的恋情是我最想要的爱情。爷爷对奶奶说:“你很美”他们一起在海滩上散步。我好朋友的恋情是从他们之间互相调侃开始发展的。两个月后,她男朋友约她出去。他们在社交网站上传了很多有关他们甜蜜爱情的照片。他们之间能互相理解,这是件好事。我希望有一天,我也能有这样一段恋情。this just my opinion.

我想在中国这样写

谢谢你!