Cesar
hi i want to learn english hi it is my first time that i am wrinting in this page , recently i am learn inglish , i am 16 years old , i live in peru- lima i like listen to music and play the videogame my favorite dish is CAU - CAU in peru it very normal cook this dish also i believe that my country has a a lot of dish very delicius Ok thank you ok my english is not very correct but little by little i will be learning
Dec 28, 2014 2:46 AM
1

Hi, I Want to Learn English (All of these words must be capitalized in a title! In the case of "I," it must always be capitalized.)

Hi it is my first time that i am wrinting in on this page. , I recently i am started to learn English.  , I am 16 years old, and I live in Lima, Peru. I liketo listen to music, and play the videogames. My favorite dish is cau-cau (you do not have to capitalize the name of this dish). In Peru (countries and cities are capitalized in English) it is very normal  common to cook this dish. I believe that my country has a a lot of dish very delicious (watch your spelling!) dishes.

Ok thank you ok Thank you for correcting my English. I know that my English is not very correct good,  but, little by little i will be learning in time, I will improve.

Hola, Cesar! My name is Erin, and I am an English tutor here on italki. I am very familiar with Peruvian culture, as my boyfriend is Peruvian and lives in Lima like you. He likes cau-cau, too, and he always tells me about how delicious the food is there. I have experience tutoring a boy from Lima who is about your age, as well as many other people. If you need a teacher, don't be afraid to send me a message on here!

Saludos,

Erin

1

Hi, I want to learn English.

Hi, it is my first time writing on this page. Recently, I have started to learn English. I am 16 years old. I live in Peru. I like listening to music and playing video games. My favorite dish is CAU. In Peru, it is very normal to cook this dish. I also believe that my country has a a lot of delicious dishes.
Ok thank you. My English is not very correct but I will be learning little by little.