Bruce Liao
which side I stand in international marriage, positive or negative? which side I stand in international marriage, positive or negative? I am agree with international marriage, First, both side can learn each other’s language, which is the best and fastest way to learn it. Second, because married is a long-term relationship, feeling of freshness is important thing to keep the married, when couples use different language to communicate with, can help to keep the relationship. Third, the best way to quickly understand both culture is through holidays or traditions to experience and live in. Forth, international marriage can travel in each other’s country, can rich your experience and open your mind. Fifth, compared with normal couple, international marriage’s children will be easy open-mind.
1

which side Where I stand in on the subject of international marriage, positive or negative?

which side I stand in international marriage, positive or negative?

I am agree with support international marriage, .

Firstly, both sides can learn each other’s language, which is the best and fastest way to learn it.

Secondly, because married marriage is a long-term relationship, maintaining a feeling of freshness is important thing to keep the married marriage successful,. wWhen couples use different languages to communicate with each other, it can help to keep the relationship going.

Thirdly, the best way to quickly understand both cultures is through experiencing each others holidays or traditions. to experience and live in.

Forth Fourthly, people in an international marriage can travel in to each other’s country, which can enrich your experience lives and open your minds.

Fifth Fifthly, compared with children born to non international marriage normal couples, children from an international marriage’s children will be easy more open-minded.

Which side shall I stand in at the face of an international marriage, positive or negative?

I quite agree with  the idea of giving the international marriage a hug,

Firstly, both sides can learn the language from each other in the daily life,which is the best and fastest way to learn it.

Secondly,since marriage is a long-term relationship,the feeling of freshness is quie  important  , when couples use different languages ,it can help to maintain a good relationship.

What's more,the best way to quickly understand both culture is through holidays or traditions to experience and live in.

Forth, international marriage can travel in each other’s country, can rich your experience and open your mind.

Fifth, compared with normal couple, international marriage’s children will be easy open-mind.