Natasha
please correct my grammar and wrong sentences if I want to let some one know the restaurant dinner separated two parts : part one is time from five-thirty PM to eight PM part two is from eight- thirty PM to eleven-fifty ... minimum charge is $3280(three thousand two hundred and eighty,or thirty two hundred and eighty?) New Taiwan dollars... additional charge is $50 for mineral water charge (fee) and 10% service charge = totally is $ 3663 right?
Dec 28, 2014 12:42 PM
1

please correct my grammar and wrong sentences

if I want to let some one know the restaurant dinner separated two parts : part one is time from five-thirty PM to
eight PM
part two is from eight- thirty PM to eleven-fifty ...
minimum charge is $3280(three thousand two hundred and eighty,or thirty two hundred and eighty?) New Taiwan
dollars... additional charge is $50 for mineral water charge (fee) and 10% service charge = totally is $ 3663 right?

In a formal setting one would say.

There are 2 seatings for dinner.   The first is from 5:30 to 8:00 PM and the second one is from 8:30 PM to 11:00.

There is a minimum charge of 3280$ ( per person or per table??). In addition, there is an additional charges for minteral water and the bill will include a 10% service charge.

Here is an example

http://www.localwineevents.com/events/detail/567184/new-years-eve-6-course-prix-fixe-dinner-music-2-seatings

1

Please correct my grammar and wrong sentences:

I want to let people know that the restaurant dinner hours are separated in two sessions:

The first session is from 5:30PM to 8PM

The second session is from8:30PM to 11:50PM

The minimum charge for dinner is $3280* (three thousand two hundred and eighty New Taiwan 

dollars).

*additional charges are $50 for mineral water charge and 10% service charge (a total of $3663).

1

if I want to let someone know about the restaurant dinner timings

There are two slots :

First one is from five-thirty PM to eight PM 
Second one is from eight- thirty PM to eleven-fifty PM

Minimum charge is $3280(three thousand two hundred and eighty) New Taiwan dollars

There is an additional /extracharge of $50 for mineral water and a 10% service charge. 

The total charge is $3663.