Diana Nizamova
I really need you help with that stuff Hello guys..I know that we all like to check easy and short texts. But I hope that some small difficulties won't scare you. It would be so nice if you could help me with the correcting mistakes in that medical text..You can miss small mistakes and correct only the biggest ones. It's really very important for me.. Using of the cardiointervalography for OPTIMIZATION of anesthesia and postanesthesia REHABILITATION The adequacy of the compensatory reactions to the operative trauma and pharmacological aggression is provided primarily by the impact of the autonomic nervous system. Autonomic dysfunction can lead to the breakdown of adaptation in response to surgical trauma to the development of hemodynamic changes and postanesthesia complications. Therefore, the search for optimal ways of anesthesia provides an effective neurovegetative and hemodynamic stability during surgery, depending on the individual circumstances of the autonomic tone, is an urgent problem. One of the most effective methods to assess the adequacy of anesthesia, allows for proactive anesthesia and prevent autonomic imbalance in the stages of the operation and in the postoperative period is cardiointervalography. Objective: To conduct a meta-analysis to optimize the flow of anesthetic and postanesthesia recovery on the basis of differentiated use of anesthetics, pain relief methods. Method of research - analytical review of publications. Results: 1) cardiointervalography patients before surgery can reliably distinguish three main types of autonomic tone: sympathicotonia, normotoniya, parasimpatikotomiya; 2) the use of fentanyl reduces hemodynamic changes in the average 2.5 times with the sympathicotonia, ketamine at normotoniya - an average of 3.5 times, during the parasimpatikotoniya, ketamine simulates the condition the type of moderate sympathic and normotoniya; 3) regional anesthesia is characterized by the stability of the autonomic nervous system and favorable postoperative period; 4) neyroleptanalgeziya the sharp activation of the sympathetic management and central contour of heart rate control observed as stages of the operation and in the postoperative period; 5) with a differentiated choice of anesthesia full recovery of psychomotor function occurs after 3 hours of anesthesia, the choice of anesthesia without autonomic tone full recovery of psychomotor function after 3 hours of anesthesia wasn’t observed.
1

I really need you help with that stuff

Hello guys..I know that we all like to check easy and short texts. But I hope that some small difficulties won't scare you. It would be so nice if you could help me with the correcting mistakes in that medical text..You can miss small mistakes and correct only the biggest ones. It's really very important for me..
Diana, since the text is so specialised, I could easily miss something, but maybe what I have highlighted could help. (I will change words to English spelling.)

Using of the cardiointervalography for OPTIMIZATION of anesthesia and postanesthesia REHABILITATION

The adequacy of the compensatory reactions to the operative trauma and pharmacological aggression is provided primarily by the impact of the autonomic nervous system. Autonomic dysfunction can lead to the breakdown of adaptation in response to surgical trauma to [and?] the development of hemodynamic changes and postanesthesia complications. Therefore, the search for optimal ways of anesthesia provides an effective neurovegetative and hemodynamic stability during surgery. Depending on the individual circumstances of the autonomic tone, this is an urgent problem. One of the most effective methods to assess the adequacy of anesthesia, allows for proactive anesthesia and prevent autonomic imbalance in the stages of the operation and in the postoperative period is cardiointervalography. Objective: To conduct a meta-analysis to optimise the flow of anesthetic and postanesthesia recovery on the basis of differentiated use of anesthetics, pain relief methods. Method of research - analytical review of publications. Results: 1) cardiointervalography patients before surgery can reliably distinguish three main types of autonomic tone: sympathicotonia, normotoniya, and parasimpatikotomiya; 2) the use of fentanyl reduces hemodynamic changes in the average by 2.5 times with the sympathicotonia, ketamine at normotoniya - an average of 3.5 times, during the parasimpatikotoniya, ketamine simulates the condition the type of moderate sympathic and normotoniya; 3) regional anesthesia is characterised by the stability of the autonomic nervous system and favourable postoperative period; 4) neyroleptanalgeziya the sharp activation of the sympathetic management and central contour of heart rate control observed at stages of the operation and in the postoperative period; 5) with a differentiated choice of anesthesia full recovery of psychomotor function occurs after 3 hours of anesthesia, the choice of anesthesia without autonomic tone full recovery of psychomotor function after 3 hours of anesthesia wasn’t observed.

I haven't seen any major 'errors' Diana.

Den

Hello Ruthi, I don't ask people for help if it's difficult for them. I completely understand you ideas about that question. I just was looking for the person who has some amount of free time and doesn't mind to help me a little. It's easy.. if the person wants to do something, he will do it, in the other case nobody will make him do it. It's a free choice)
Sorry you are right.Most teachers are happy to help correct short texts.And the truth is I feel a bit bad saying this but honestly many students think that I should also teach them for free.Well I am a professional teacher.I paid for my studies and my experience and I don't think most people would ask a doctor or a lawyer to help them for free.Also your text is highly technical /specialized.So I am afraid I cannot help....